What classes are you choosing and why

Kunkali

Just curious to see what everyone's favorite is...you can also include the subclasses if you plan to hybridize your character. I haven't decided yet what I want to stay as.

Currently I am working on Marauder...my plan is to use any and all classes to make him as quick as possible... A guy in bulky armor and a huge axe moving as fast as a light footed Pugilist, FTW!!! :)

I think you are dreaming there. :)

I'm making a Conjurer for now, and when cooler sword classes are revealed (Ninja, Samurai?) I will switch to one of those as well. I plan on making my character sort of a Jedi, a mixture of sword moves and magic abilities. :)

Im leaning towards a "Monk" style character. I want to hit hard(Pugilist), not get hit(Gladiator), and why not gain some life while I do it?(Marauder) Also, I think the peacefulness of Fishing and Culvernarian suits my character well. But I believe we will all be dabbling in each armoury class, since it doesnt hurt to do so :)

Conjurer... I have always liked the magic better than the hands on... Probably because if I could I would do it in real life... Might also be because I'd be to scared to be "in" the action... and I like healing people :)

Back