What do you want from the UT Chapter?

You'll have to make a folder in the UT2004 folder on C:\ drive and call it Demos. If you downloaded rizz's file put the file in that Demos folder. Start your game up and enter Community. Now click on Demos . The one from rizz should be there ,highlight it and click on Watch Demo. You'll barely see rizz fly by out there.
If you want to make your own Demo to watch you'll have to be playing a game online or offline. Now press the tilde key ~ . A window will appear and type in Demorec Demo1 and press enter (now Demo1 will be the name of the demo you'll need to change the name each time you record a new demo or it will overwrite the other one you just made ,example- demo2 demo3 jump1 jump2 stunt1 stunt2 stunt 3etc...) These will be stored in the Demos folder you just made. If you make a lot of demo movies then you might run out of harddrive space so be careful of your free space.
Now when you want to stop recording just press the ~ key and type StopDemo and press enter, this will turn the demo off or by exiting the game played. To view your demo movie you can go back to Community in the game.
Also if your vehicle doesn't show while watching the demo movie then press F4 and it should appear. use your mouse wheel to move closer or father away from your vehicle.

FYI, if you just type demorec and don't specify a file name, it will use the current date (and time? can't remember now) for your file name.

and about the topic i would like to become more involed with the unreal gang cause i got the time and during school year i will be doing online school so yah

The server gets shut down at 4 AM EST everyday. Hardly anyone is on our server at that time so that is the best time to put in a restart.

Back