What healer class do you play?

Jethiel

I am just really curious what people actually play. I am currently leveling a human paly, also have a worgen druid, and have also started a human priest. My shammy has been sitting dormant for a very long time so we'll see if I get the motivation to play down the road.

My druid is now Resto as his second spec, really enjoy it more then before as i didn't care about being a tree :)

My shammy is resto but haven't had much motivation to play him much at all since cata, not sure why, used to love healing on him

heal ... huh ? I don't get it

Δ Thus sayeth the mana sponge.
(I know because it takes one to know one.)

Howsoever, I do enjoy my resto druid. Hots are groovy, battle rez, innervate, and tranquility ftw. But as a tank, I do love the big heals of a pally in a raid.

Hmm..I thought that I posted but it doesn;t show up

Wend - Disc priest (I have both specs disc, one for raiding one for soloing)

Dranoe - Resto Shaman (offspec ele) I haven;t brushed her off since Cata

Worgnpeace - Resto Druid (offspec boom) lvl 61 and climbing..had a lvl 70/80 Resto druid that Caleb played far more than I so we transferred it off to his account (Jaid)

I am hoping to transfer Adam;s priest to my account so that I can have double the raid lock outs to play a priest :)

Disc Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Druid

Of those, resto druid (Tierc) is main spec on that toon, with boomkin off spec

Pally (Vaanus) is balanced between Prot / Holy spec

Priest (Biern) is definitively disc as an off spec spec with shadow as his main

Oh sure... I play a 85 holy priest, an 82 Holy pally, a 85 Horde Resto Shaman... and a 62 Resto Druid...

I like knowing how to heal on everything incase I'm asked a healing question!

Just my shaman Dren however at the moment she is taking a break from the healing world to decide if that is the correct path or if another would be better.

My shammy is resto but haven't had much motivation to play him much at all since cata, not sure why, used to love healing on him

Back