What is YOUR role in YOUR TEAM?

What is YOUR role in YOUR TEAM? - In terrorist or ct...

• You are a follower. You follow your team. You shoot. You die.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • You normally do well. You lead the team somewhat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratigist - You tell the team where to go. Whatever

• You are an afk. You join then come back later to see your score: 0-26

• You don't play CS

• Total voters
Man strat caller for my team, I seem to be the only one who stays cool (suprisingly different than pubs eh?) but Ive worked and played with the guys on my team for over a year now and we know each other quite well and know strenghts and weaknesses, how to minipulate our strats to the opponents gamestyle and if they do the same go right back to default. Trusting that I can read all of this my teammates elected me strat caller and I have been for quite sometime. <3 Ingame leadership

I try to strat in pubs but noone listens so i usually just play a 1man strat and get nubbed by some awp camper. >_<

Just be yourself.

If I coward away cause I'm all alone, then thats who I am.

If I fight to the death, then thats who I am.

But, if I go shoot through walls and shoot people w/o aiming, then I'm banned.
laugh.gif

I agree with Rizz and Dead_Aim, except that takes skill and a lot of practice.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]each other quite well and know strenghts and weaknesses, how to minipulate our strats to the opponents gamestyle and if they do the same go right back to default.

You played computer/video games, most of them your a one-man/lady army vs impossible odds. Do that 5x better with on-line gaming.

Corpfox that made absolutely no sense, that was like a rant more than a post please explain more clearly how your 5th line, the quote and the last line have anything to do with each other.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Corpfox that made absolutely no sense, that was like a rant more than a post please explain more clearly how your 5th line, the quote and the last line have anything to do with each other.

Oh, the 5th line is reference to the quote, oops.

So, I guess in everyones perspective:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]each other quite well and know strenghts and weaknesses, how to minipulate our strats to the opponents gamestyle and if they do the same go right back to default.

I agree with Rizz and Dead_Aim, except that takes skill and a lot of practice.

Knowing your oposing team's strengths and weakness takes skill, and alot of looking what they do, like Specatator Mode. You see what weapons they use, how they fire it, where they camp, how they aim their gun, that sort of skill.

Or in this case, since Specatator Mode is locked, see what weapons your teammates use, how they fire it, where they camp, how they aim their gun...

Like as a Sniper, their strengths is camping and having percision aiming. Their weakness is their camping, shooting at one spot;at the same place and Sniper guns shoot 1 bullet per few seconds, unlike a MP5.

Weapon skills; learning whens the best time to reload, how to fire your gun/how to aim your gun, where to aim best(hs, neck area, body). Knowing your gun; is it better far range than close, does it shoot faster than others, can your weapon go through armored vest/helm players.

Grenade skills; learning whens the best time to throw your grenade/s, if u know where the enemy is, but cant throw the grenade there, look around, find any walls/gaps that u can throw it. Is it better to throw it up instead on the ground, how many should you throw at a time. Know your grenades, flash;h.e.; smoke; which inflicts damage, which blinds the enemy, which temporary blinds the enemy.

Know your enemy! How they look like, what familiar weapon sounds are the enemies weapons; AK-47/SGG/elites. Listen to their footprints/gun sounds, try to know where their are/going, learn to walk if your being sneaky, learn to ambush them when their right beside you; blind them with a flashbang and may kill them with ease.

Know your surroundings, know the maps; aztec, dust, office. Where are best ways to attack your enemy, best routes, know where you/their objective is; bomb sites for T's, hostage sites for CT's. Best ways to camp for bomb camping/hostage camping. Best ways to find cover; boxes, sharp corners, doors, etc.

Does that make sense now!?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I try to strat in pubs but noone listens so i usually just play a 1man strat and get nubbed by some awp camper.

I'm the same, I'm usually always rushing and usually the first one killed.
I get boared camping and waiting, I rather rush guns blazin.:)

notice how everyone says: You normally do well. You lead the team somewhat.

i usually wait around spawn with a deagle and when i see people die, i look for fallen weapons. or i just rush and die.

Back