What kind of mouse d'u guys use?

Goose is right, if it supports AA, of course it supports CS. Yore welcome to join us
smile.gif

*pulls bowser a side* Heres my tip, get out of Goose's way. He has no mercy on n00bs like us. Always jump on his back for a piggy bak ride. the best way
tounge.gif
I mean, it u can run but u can't hide (goose always gets the campers out so easily) so keep running.

Mouse = MS 3.0a Intellimouse Explorer (USB corded)

Sensitivity = 4

Resolution = 1024x768

I keep my sensitivity low for those heated battles I often encounter while playing Mozilla Firebird, AOL Instant Messenger, or iTunes.
cool.gif

No nothing. I rarely put winamp on.. but thats very very very rare rarely.

sensitivity 4 seems to high specially with my mousepad
wow.gif
steelpad4D's got a different touch. *no acceleration in windows*

Oh is that the acceleration cancel thingy? i dont use acceleration evne in windows.

(if im wrong plz tell me what it is)

Yes, Windows XP has mouse acceleration built in, so when you move your mouse fast across the screen, it gets there faster than say Windows 98. That same concept moves over into CS if you have an XP machine. If you want to turn around quick without moving your mouse as far, leave mouse acceleration on. For me, I want to be able to control my aim at ALL times, so I downloaded a mouse acceleration fix, which turns it off in the Windows registry. I tried with it on, and I think it's too random. There's also CS commands that can turn it off as well, JUST in CS.

Can't u just turn that off in the mouse section -_- thats how i did it. When u get a logitech mouse. Its Enhance pointer precision (winXP)

Update: I think it worked, very lil differnece though.

You do realize your all nerds or geeks(i dont know which), with your high techy wecky mouses and stuff.

I must be the only one here that actually uses a 7 year old(and countin...), 'old' mouse. lol

SERIOUSLY!  
mad.gif

btw im using a Hewlett Packard Pavilion mouse.
rock.gif

UPDATE to meh mouse.. puttin my mousefix is made so much change
wow.gif

Mouse = Logitech MX500
Sensitivity = 4 (.5 up then my prev. My mouse moves slower, but 4 makes it evened up. same control feelin i had last time.
Resolution = 640x480
Conclusion = n00bified once again.

Corpfox, try Logitech MX series. I recommend it
smile.gif

Ha and thats coming from a dude who use to ball on me for using Logitech over Microsoft....what can I say though, Albert knew I was the 1337z0r and my mouse owned his so he got one of his own.

Very sneaky he is...

ROFL I didn't ball on u for using Logitech of Microsoft.. I would've kept it if my sissy didn't break hers
wow.gif
. It's worth its price though.

Corpfox, I'm right there with you.. I use a HP Pavilion mouse right now...but it's dying on me. I like the color now that I've worn that noobish silver color off of it. I'm looking toward MX 700..

Back