What should our new guild rank names be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleburg

Need y'alls help on deciding what our new ranks should be call. Please keep in mind that the officers ranks will include: 3GMs, Bible Study Leader, Events leader, Recruiter (so far Lechuza has accepted that). I have thought about this myself and got some advise from Tek7 that it would be better if we choose mutiple GM to share the load.
As of now our rank names look like this
GM=Shepard
Bible Study, Recruiter, Evnets = Disiple
then there are
Apostle, Faithful and The Chosen
Please let me know what your thinking is so that we can make MSC strong once again.
God Bless

Some Idea's

Preach: AKA Kenny

A few idea's I have is to mandate at least one monthly bible study for all current members and new members, whether thats at their church or at home or with our guild it doesnt matter just that we should be using our guild to maintain our growth with the Lord. And I think if our main focus is for serving Jesus and winning people over to Christ our main focus has to be on giving him the time deserved. I feel when the focus is misdirected sometimes things start to crumble and if we are going to maintain the christian guild name we should maintain the christian lifestyle. I just think and this is me included that sometimes we get so wrapped up in fun activities and life that we soon forget about the importance of who and what we serve.

I think we should have a calendar somehow setup in game with officers? or with the forums where players can come on and try and set up times for PVP partners? Arena's at 70, All instances, and quest help so that we as a guild can try and become more manageable with our time. Granted if someone picks 3 am where not going to be able to help much but we can try and allot times if we check the calander to see if there is anything going on or needed before we start with. But with a calander we can become so much more helpful to accomplish all of what we needed. Granted alot of us are so focused on trying to reach our goals and that is fine, however I think we still can manage doing our own things with a calander. It will help us become more active as a guild and hopefully attract others because we might be able to invite others to our instances and we can witness to them before they are accepted in our group. If they dont abide by rules we can kick and re-inivite. Or we can do an all guild run through. It just all depends on who signs up. But most of the issues we have is no one knows when anyone plays. I think if we get a schedule as well of when the guild plays, estimated guesses of course then we can see who is on when we are and try and speak with those people about doing things that are needed if they are the same level. Just a few idea's that I have maybe more to come?

Preach: AKA Kenny

A few idea's I have is to mandate at least one monthly bible study for all current members and new members, whether thats at their church or at home or with our guild it doesnt matter just that we should be using our guild to maintain our growth with the Lord. And I think if our main focus is for serving Jesus and winning people over to Christ our main focus has to be on giving him the time deserved. I feel when the focus is misdirected sometimes things start to crumble and if we are going to maintain the christian guild name we should maintain the christian lifestyle. I just think and this is me included that sometimes we get so wrapped up in fun activities and life that we soon forget about the importance of who and what we serve.

I think we should have a calendar somehow setup in game with officers? or with the forums where players can come on and try and set up times for PVP partners? Arena's at 70, All instances, and quest help so that we as a guild can try and become more manageable with our time. Granted if someone picks 3 am where not going to be able to help much but we can try and allot times if we check the calander to see if there is anything going on or needed before we start with. But with a calander we can become so much more helpful to accomplish all of what we needed. Granted alot of us are so focused on trying to reach our goals and that is fine, however I think we still can manage doing our own things with a calander. It will help us become more active as a guild and hopefully attract others because we might be able to invite others to our instances and we can witness to them before they are accepted in our group. If they dont abide by rules we can kick and re-inivite. Or we can do an all guild run through. It just all depends on who signs up. But most of the issues we have is no one knows when anyone plays. I think if we get a schedule as well of when the guild plays, estimated guesses of course then we can see who is on when we are and try and speak with those people about doing things that are needed if they are the same level. Just a few idea's that I have maybe more to come?
All great ideas please be sure to bring it up at meeting. I think I found the events leader..........LOL unless you won't mind.:D:D:D:D

I hope things work out for you guys... As you might already know I am over with redeemed, but if you need me for anything, just ask...

I will if you'll allow me.

Hello all,
The names of ranks are fine. I vote OK., next.

Since the guidelines aren't set I'll volunteer. For what? I have been waiting to help and run groups since I first bought WoW. The problem is that I have a job, spouse,( I wish I had another CPU so she could play), etc. that takes up most of my day. So, that plus sleep leaves me with very little game time. I'm sure Y.J. has a "life" also so going solo GM is next to a second job. Therefore, I hereby raise my hand to be the guy that helps Y.J. when he's helping you needing help from him. Is there an acronym for that title somehow??? But even if I don't have a position, if you see me on whisper or just ask in group chat for someone. I will give the extra effort to help you out. And since I don't have 8 Level 70's to my name give some back, please.

Gilk
aka: Ohiorogue/Ohiopriest/Ohio... you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back