What the, Custom map server ??????????????????????

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]can we dl the map pack somewhere
it takes to long to dl the map at the beginning.

http://files.tribforceclan.net/maps/

They have alot of maps, and takes about 1-3 mins (depending on ISP), but be warned, some of tribforce's maps are out-of-date, I should know, I had to re-install steam.

OR.

http://www.csbanana.com/csb_maps.banana?listmaps

They got tons and tons of maps, but their could be some 'bad' language'd maps.
rock.gif

OR.

Just download them before you join the custom server! Thats how I got suicide_bombers and cs_mario_b2 in 3 mins instead of 30 mins each.

WE HAVE SCOUTZKNIVEZ!!!?!!!>!??!!!?! I OWN WITH SCOUT!!!!! muahahahha! I WILL KILL U ALL! (that is when i get ungroudned) soon cause report card coming out!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Oct. 15 2004,6:29)]I have been adding maps and changing the mapcycle..i have almost eliminated all standard maps fromt he rotation and deleted most of hte standard maps completly. In a bit this will be a totally custom map server..:)

*heads off to raid the main server..<G>*
I love you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Oct. 16 2004,8:46)]i have a large zipfile of all the custom maps on the server....however it is like 30 megs. I am looking for a place to put it as my own pseronal hosting account has a very small transfer allowance..:(

I will put it up for a little bit..but will take it down when i go to bed..then put it back up when i am at the computer so i can monitor the usage..:)

Here's the link for now:
http://toj.emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com/maps/custom.exe
thats way ouch for me and my 56k =\

simpsons is missing things
sad.gif
 two suggestions
1. Put is back to old pub style where u can see the enemy
2. Put awp maps on it
biggrin.gif
and maybe make the maps like 10/5 minutes more
biggrin.gif
and low grav on scoutzknives maps without they arent good maps >_<

what is simpsons missing we played it last night and it was fine.
I got a job at the Kwik E Mart.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Due to the problems with ghosting spec will remain off.

Except for suicide_bomber map. When the T's 'explode', they can see where the Ct's are. Then again, its a super small map and 6 players max would be hard to find campers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The machine i ahve the server is not stout enough to handle the extra load of mods.

So, 'your' machine is limited?
- 6 players
- 20 mins per rounds per map
- 20 secs C4 timer (Thats cutting awfully close for the CT's defusers)

If I gave you, $50 bucks, would you extend the players by 2-4 more?

and rambus isnt cheap by far.  I spent $215 for 2x256 PC800 RDRAM for my comp 6 months ago.  Is the rambus computer using a intel 850 chipset?  If it is then it must be limited to 2ghz like my mobo.

my topic i say no off topic
tounge.gif
its fun because u can easly get it full and dont have to woryy about anything
smile.gif
but all of sundn a non costum map came :'( nooooo

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am working on removing all standard maps from the server rotation;

You must be extremely tired to be head of teamspeak, head of toj cs custom map server and...head of your company, hescominsoon.  
rock.gif

tounge.gif

Back