Whats a good time to get a Legion invite?

I'm not positive what time, but UXZero (character name Kanshisha) planned on being online again tonight.

Work gets out at 7pm but sometimes I come home an crash. So, after 9pm east coast time would be the most consistent. I'm working on promoting people to help with this, just need a little time.

I keep missing people, too. And to make matters more challenging, I'm not all that sure how to find anyone. I tried typing in a few names from the "add friends" function, but all my sent requests were either rejected or a message showed up saying that person has was not logged on.

I've leveled up a Chanter (lvl 10 as of right now), so if anyone sees "Rone" running around, I could sure use a guild invite. Thanks!

There are two ways to find people now:

Do a /who for "The Elect" or "Elect" to see if someone is online in the legion at the moment. They should be able to track someone down who can invite you, or let you know when someone will be available.

We also have a private channel set up for those who aren't in the legion yet as well as alt characters who may not be joining the legion. To join the channel, type:
/join Elect toj

("toj" is the password). This should automatically add the channel to your chat tab, so you can then type "/channelinformation" to find out what channel number is was assigned to.
To speak in that channel type
/[number] [message]

i will be on all day today, plz send invite to Arkoutha

I'll be logged in for most of Today. You can either Whisper me or join the ToJ privet channel as mentioned above.
I'll be taking care of other stuff as well, so don't worry if it takes a lil for me to respond.

Thanks for getting me in the other night. I have never been able to use the search function in Aion for some reason.

Back