Whats that ?

bigfuz

At the bottom right corner of some items or weapons there is a little gold star/cross/plus sign thingamajig...? Any ideas...couldn't find in Wiki :confused:

(BTW, is it just me, or does it take a long time to increase a level after about 12 :eek: )

I haven't been on lately, so i dont know whaty ou're talking about...but in regards to getting past 12...try "Fedex" quests in Bukdek Byway and those places, EASY 3 levels at least

Here is a picture of one of 'em...

goldstar.JPG

:confused:

OOOOOOOH THAT THING...lol, i know what you mean now, it's a sign that means that even though the weapon is in your backpack, it is equipped on the f1-f4 weapons grouping

I remember when the jade at THK were giving me nightmares...I was dumb enough to attempt the mission w/o infused armor :)

lol, i did that in HM last night! I actually survived 3 Spectral Agony spells! It was preety cool.. but alas the fourth one got me.. but then again i did Leeroy it...

anyway, i think they might have nerffed Spectral Agony some, cause i wansnt having problems with it and i was running round there.

I'm not sure they actually nerfed it, but if you were using heros, they automatically are infused, even if you aren't.

I played with someone a couple months ago. My armor was infused, but my friend's wasn't, we, along with 6 heros, mowed right over the mursaat in Ice Caves.

I'm not sure they actually nerfed it, but if you were using heros, they automatically are infused, even if you aren't.
I know that the heros are infused automatically. I was just saying that i saw Specral Agony on my condition/hex/enchant thingy and i was able to heal myself and not die (and I'm not infused). Maybe its just my past history with the Mursaat some time age and i was suprised how different things were...

First time I did TK I was not infused! The guildee who took me on the infusion run (he shall remain nameless for now) didn't TELL me I had to go talk to the NPC to be infused...

A couple of days later, we go to do the mission. After my second near-instant death, I figured out something was wrong. :) They kept rezzing me, though, and I kept saying, "Don't bother rezzing me!" But we did it! It helped that it was an all-guildee group. No henchies at all.

They kept rezzing me, though, and I kept saying, "Don't bother rezzing me!" But we did it! It helped that it was an all-guildee group. No henchies at all.

You know, watching MM die over and over is probably the most entertaining thing to do in GW. I really don't blame them, they were probably laughing the entire way.

Vibro... RUN!!!! :p

I think next time we do MF we should have Dea be the sac necro ;)

Better hope Vibro isn't the saccer. I might "forget" I'm the rezmer. ;)

(Oh, and I think Halonic was the monk that time; just FYI.)

Back