What's up?

Hey! Things are going pretty well. Miss having you around.

We may be able to get enough Imps on line to form an Imp guild soon. The Pub guild is small but strong.

Hey, good to hear from you! Things are going pretty well on both sides. We just added another member to the 50 club, Xpictoc. He's got 1 50, a few 40s and one around 20. My four Republic 50s mostly craft and do special events. Once my Imp Operative is to 50, I'll probably do more dailies with my Republic toons.

How are things with you? Do you think you can play now and then? We've had double-xp the past two or three weekends and two more are scheduled before the expansion releases on April 14. Pick a fav toon and you could probably get pretty close to 50. Miss having you and Noellah around.

I won't be subscribing, but thought I might get in and play Baeric some this weekend.
Also thinking of making an Imp. I will look for you on both sides. Noellah has been without a computer for a long time now. I am hoping she gets that resolved soon.

Good to hear! It can be a very enjoyable game for preferred players. Most things can be unlocked via the cartel market. I suggest unlocking the guild bank. We added that a few months ago and try to keep it stocked with items players might need.

I mainly play my Opertative, Mikhale, on the Empire side but I also have an alt there, Xodius, a BH. I created him when a new member joined and wanted someone to level up with. I haven't seen him online since, however. I'll save him to level up with you when you get your Imp to Kaas.

Looking forward to seeing you in game!

I created an Imp toon named Zrakkus. Keep an eye out for him on the Imp side. Mainly, I won't be really in much until this weekend. I had some Cartel Coins, so I got the Guild Bank authorization. Still got about 2,000 Cartel Coins left from way back when. lol :)

They sure have made it harder to get out of the starter area. I am unable to defeat the boss. I simply cannot take his hit points down fast enough. Geez.

They sure have made it harder to get out of the starter area. I am unable to defeat the boss. I simply cannot take his hit points down fast enough. Geez.
What class did you create? I just logged in to see if you needed help. The last new toon I created, Xodius my BH, was during a double-XP weekend so he was level 13 by the time he got off Hutta. There was no problem doing any of the heroics or completing any of the missions. Let me know if you need help.

Inquisitor. Planning to make an Assassin. I am going back in right now. Was thinking of going to the fleet and getting my level 10 stuff.

I got it. I discovered I did not have to defeat the boss, just get the map. So even tho I lost the fight with the boss, I got the map and quest complete. Sheesh. lol

Are a lot of people still playing? What server are we on now? Not sure if anyone remembers me, haha.

We are on Beregren Colony, I believe. Called to the Light is there and Alreon said they are thinking of starting an Imp guild there too.

If you're ever just one shy of needed people online to start an Imp guild, let me know. I over-played the game and burned out (as is my tendency that still needs correcting), so I haven't been on much at all in a while, but I'd happily hop on to help get the Imp guild started. :)

Are a lot of people still playing? What server are we on now? Not sure if anyone remembers me, haha.
Of course we remember you! I've been active on Begeren Colony since last October. It's a RP-PvE server where we have our Republic guild. Some of use have also rolled toons on the Empire side. Our Republic guild probably averages three online right now. You're welcome to come join us! A lot of people are playing as Free-to-play players. You'd be considered as a Preferred player since you had a subscription and bought the game.

If you're ever just one shy of needed people online to start an Imp guild, let me know. I over-played the game and burned out (as is my tendency that still needs correcting), so I haven't been on much at all in a while, but I'd happily hop on to help get the Imp guild started. :)
Thanks! We'll keep that in mind. Right now we have three online on the Empire side. One is a local friend of mine that is a ToJ member, although I think he's AFK (probably goofing off in his office....lol). Rhematom was just on and logged off as Kahiel logged on. We're almost to the point where we are having more log on to the Imp side than the Pub side.

Begeren Colony has stayed very busy since the merge last year. Oftentimes in the evening, it's listed as Heavy or Full. It's rarely a problem to get a group together and the end game stuff has been a lot of fun. It seems there's something for everyone.

I am back down to six character slots until I buy more. D'oh! I chose to keep Vehementi, my bounty hunter, active. I've got the game open in the background for now.

You ain't kidding about the server having a strong population. Even at lower levels. I can't get some quests done because so many are doing them. It's a mad house. lol

You ain't kidding about the server having a strong population. Even at lower levels. I can't get some quests done because so many are doing them. It's a mad house. lol

Check to see if there is more than one instance. Open the world map, and in the lower right corner it will have a drop down menu with the name of the planet you're on (it will say something like Dromund Kaas 1). Use the pulldown to change to the other instance. That may help.

I jumped in when I saw this, but everyone appears to be gone now... 8^(

Check to see if there is more than one instance. Open the world map, and in the lower right corner it will have a drop down menu with the name of the planet you're on (it will say something like Dromund Kaas 1). Use the pulldown to change to the other instance. That may help.

I jumped in when I saw this, but everyone appears to be gone now... 8^(
That's what I do too. Not only is it easier to get quests done, there's more stuff to gather.
I was on most of the day but I had to reboot my computer. I'll be back on in a few minutes.

Back