When do preorder have to enter credit cards/box number?

Losse

Just wondering, anyone know when we have to enter our box number? if ever?

And when we will have to enter a credit card?

well for the pre-order key last I heard was 24 hrs, but that seems a bit tight compared to previous MMO releases. As for a CC, I pre-ordered directly thru NCsoft, so I haven't had to enter a CC yet as they have already applied my free 5 weeks of gametime.

There is a 24-hour grace period, which has ended already. The best way to verify is to log into your account through NCSoft and check the account...it will say whether it is playable or not on the account summary.

I cant play the game because my preorder account wont accept the code from my game box. I tried entering it every way possible. Looks like others are having similar issues. I'll be over playing wow tonight and downing the new Onyxia hopefully :)

I tried calling customer support but the line is busy. Evidently AION staff also cannot respond to their own forums yet either and im not being sarcastic, they technically can't. Kinda wierd.

If anyone had preordered and figures this out just post here.

AHA, sneaky of them to put 2 activation codes right on top of each other. I just opened the box and inserted the code in the quick reference card. That should work right. Oh no, there are 2 codes stacked nice and neatly on top of each other. You will want to go past the guild wars code so you can see the Aion code underneath it. Sigh.

Working now LOL

Back