When to have Game Night

Which week and what days would you perfer?

• Total voters

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay guys please choose which week and which days would be best for you.

Thank you,
Seth "Divine/Alizak" Faugeaux

P.S. You can choose more than one^.^

Last edited:
I'm up for pretty much any night except for thursday cus that's when we do youth. What week is not an issue for me, in fact I'd like to see a permanent weekly meet organized.

shadetaker said:
I'm up for pretty much any night except for thursday cus that's when we do youth. What week is not an issue for me, in fact I'd like to see a permanent weekly meet organized.

Not a bad idea Shadetaker, oh yeah Shadetaker if you have AIM can you send me an i/m later, my screenname is "Maestroflex141".

Thanks,
Alizak/Divine

Yeah, Wednesday night is College Republicans night and late class night for me. But Tuesday should work for me.

ok its settled than Tuesday is game night but i still need a day for comp team

aneyone like my new icon lol

u spelt skating wrong.....anyways i dunno when i'll be able to my weekends are usually busy

michaelpi said:
ok its settled than Tuesday is game night but i still need a day for comp team

Mabye I'm wrong and or missed something, but I don't think that's your decision to make. Either way I have community college til three and then a full day's worth of school on tuesdays. If I checked Tuesdays (and I think I might've) I'd like to recall that vote.

sorry guys, i am more worried about other things right now before we got the competition team going...but i will get to it soon and we (me and michael) will work on the team and such...

Oh yeah, tomorrow morning i leave for home so i am hoping to get home about eh...4 in the afternoon if it is the usual 10 hour trip. If we do arrive then i will hopefully be on my computer by 5 because i think they still have a curfew or 7pm but i am unsure so who knows when exactly i will be on my computer.

Hey guys, can everyone please list what days things they voted for so i can edit the poll to be what it is so that there is no confusion...i will let the poll continue until tomorrow night (Monday, October 3rd) Well i will talk to you guys tomorrow when i get my computer back up. Have fun doing what you are for now.

In His name,
Seth "Alizak/Divine" Faugeaux

PS: Get some practice for the game night hehe i want to play well as a team so lets not argue as much and be friendly ^.^

with alot of stuff coming up this week, church and work related, none :-( monday night at the earliest unless dallas plans are cancled... then saturday night for me.

Well on weekends i normally play all day Saturday so you will be sure to see me on and i am on teamspeak almost every night playing a little...like tonight i will be because my church is still closed...the pastor is still not back...

OKAY YALL CAN WE DO THIS GAME NIGHT TOMORROW?!?! I have the day off from work since there isn't anything for me to do so i will be playing all day tomorrow if you can come and join me ^.^

Back