• 6:30

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 7:30

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Never!

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bueller...Bueller..errr...Blizzard...Blizzard...?

I would like my $0.13 for lost game play please.

Not that it's a big deal, the patch download is epic failing, i'm downloading at 2.6 kbps... the http download bumps me up to 5.9kbps...

I had all the previous patch data downloaded except 14 megs, I was at 700 of 714 as of last night, 40 megs left on dialup only take a couple of hours...except when it comes to Blizzard's downloader. It was taking forever so I disabled peer-to-peer and downloaded the last 20 megs in an hour or so...the first 20 took all day. Since the servers are down it matters little anyways.

I think Athene has somethign to say about this. Then again, if he said something, it shouldn't be posted here!

Oh, to recap some of the fun math...

11M subscribers (although this is vastly inflated by blizzard if you read through their 10-k filing and accounts for *all* subscribers, not just US)

6 hours (supposedly they'll be up by 5...although i allocated for 8 hours in my initial estimate)

15/month (if you're going month to month)

=$0.125 / subscriber

* 11,000,000 = 1.375M dollar QA mistake.

Oops.

Gilga...if you could drop a note to the guy @ blizz and let him know that I'd be happy to run their QA department for them, that'd be grrrrrreeeeeaaaaat.

ScreenShot006.jpg

hmm I see us up still

Back