Where else do you play?

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
So when you are playing TF2 online but not on the TOJ server, where do you play? Just trying to see if there is another play you guys play together on when not on TOJ or if it's just all random servers.

The only server other than ours that really got "toj" together in one place is Christian Crew's. I've listed the servers I use most frequently below.

Christan Crew's stock maps. These servers have people on it quite frequently and is my first recommendation. I don't always play on it though because, well, some of the CC people are much better than me but others are just kids and, well, not better than me XD. When they are packed with the not better ones I start feeling guilty XD.
69.13.38.153:27015
69.13.38.156:27015

Christan Crew's custom maps. No random crits. It hasn't seen a lot of people lately.
69.13.38.155:27015

Soldier for Christ No random crits. Unfortunately it's not been getting a lot of use lately either.
69.13.38.158:27015

Ego clan (not Christian) servers are below. They have at least a tiny bit of moderation on them. Note they don't want Steam names with url's in them so they may ask you to change your [toj.cc] tag to [toj]. While willing I forget frequently and have occasionally been politely reminded.

208.43.76.159:27015 No random crits
208.43.203.92:27015 24/7 Egypt map server
208.43.203.93:27016 24/7 Blackmesa custom map
208.43.203.94:27015 24/7 2fort map, fast respawn
208.43.203.93:27015 24/7 2fort map, instant respawn

Source Op. For the love of mike if you go to any of the below servers be sure to turn off sprays if you have not already!!! No moderation on these servers but they almost always have people.

67.228.59.144:27015 No random crits
67.228.59.145:27015 Stock rotation, no mods
74.55.49.243:27015 Stock rotation, no mods
74.55.49.245:27015 24/7 Goldrush no mods
67.228.59.146:27015 24/7 2Fort, instant respawn
67.228.59.147:27015 24/7 2Fort, no mods

For the record I dislike instant respawn in TF2, particularly on 2Fort. It is like a retarded deathmatch mode in TF2 however the instant respawn 2fort servers always seem to have people on them XD. Instant respawn is bested in dislike only by my loathing of RTD servers (it's a mod which when you type RTD (Roll The Dice) gives out random things like temporary invincibility, invisibility, noclip or, if unlucky, death).

None of the servers I've listed have bots running that as far as I can tell. I've been on other servers out there which are dishonest and conceal they are running bots. I don't think the above do though.

I will not play on any server with RTD or bots and only put up with instant respawn if other servers are vacant. I also much prefer no random crit servers.

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for the answer Gerb.

Q though - Can you know if they are instant spawn, rtd or have bots (assuming they are not concealing it) before entering the server?

Q though - Can you know if they are instant spawn, rtd or have bots (assuming they are not concealing it) before entering the server?

From the browse servers window in TF2 be sure to first have the simplified list check box unchecked in the lower left that's probably why you don't see it. Then as you look at the bar that says "servers, ip address, game, players, etc. etc." all the way on the right it will say "tags". If you can't see all the text re-size the window by dragging the bottom right of it and the bar by dragging the dividers within it. The tag include/do not include filter below the server listing should be self explanatory. I never really use the filter though preferring to just sort my favorites by latency and by how many players are on the server. You sort by clicking on the bar with the appropriate category which lists it from < or > every other click (err or double click I forget).

I said some servers conceal the fact they use bots because some have found a way to not get the tag.

Last edited:
I play on the CC (Fish) servers most of the time as well. I added their 3 TF2 servers to my favorites list and just use that list. They are almost always full or almost full. I click on one and select join server. I get a box at the bottom telling me the server is full and then I select join as soon as a slot is available. Generally I only have to wait less than 5 minutes or so. Great people but they are a little bit light on admins. I've added a few of their admins to my friends list and when I have problems I call one up. They also run a TS server which is supposed to make getting an admin easier but I don't use TS so...

...I added their 3 TF2 servers to my favorites list .....

Whoops I didn't get the other one on my list though I knew about it. It got deleted when my favorites got cleared a while back. I just edited my first post to include it. CC also has a TF2 game night unfortunately, for whatever reason, they chose to put it on Tuesdays after we've been having ours on Tuesdays for years XD .

SOC used to have game nights on the weekend I wonder if they are still going (I can't get into their web site due to internet issues.)

Here are a few of the other Christian clan sites if you guys ever get a game Toj doesn't run you may want to see if they do...
http://ccgaming.com/
http://www.teamsoc.net/index.php?page=home
http://www.corclan.com/main/

...Toj is the best though :p ...

Last edited:
CoughcoughCCmemberhere :)
Lol I spend 90% of my time on the Christian Crew servers, mostly in the stocks since there's almost always a need for an admin. Otherwise, I'm in the custom maps server or the Event server when we have an event.
But on the rare occasion I'm not there, I'm in ya'll's server or the eGo servers :)

I occasionally play at: 64.94.100.58:27015

Noobs Welcome Server

Just added a party server. Very fun.

63.251.20.54:27015

SLAG Gaming #1 ~Gamemode Madness

Back