Where have all the children gone?

amusedtoe

Where are all you people? The servers never got anyone in it.
tounge.gif

Who you calling Children son
tounge.gif
well im trying to get better at cs but i seem to have this habbit of only getting on when some one else is on I vote get Cold Steel to get on Yahoo more so i know when i should get on because thats how i uslly play one of my freaks get on so i get on or we both get on.

Ack, where's the forum "quick reply" form gone? :p

Anyways, I personally don't have time to hit up the ToJ server on a regular basis during the week, let alone play video games, period. And with Christmas coming...ugh.

But we all show up regularily (more or less) on Sunday nights, 10pm EST, that's when it goes down, big time. We'll also be starting something up for the TDM competition team that's forming, and we'll be doing regular scrims for that as well.

I don't know what everybody else's weekly schedules are like, but for me I just don't have the time.

I don't play on our server because:

1. It is rarely populated.
2. It's... Onslaught.
3. Whenever I change it from Onslaught, it changes back after a short time.
4. It can't run Grendelkeep, Compressed, or a lot of other maps I like.

You can find me on {dkc} The Experience, Figment's Mojo Server, Ratman's UT2004, Liandri.com Deathmatch Server, Confused? DM, Archon's Playground {dKc}, unpara11e1ed 1v1, and occasionally on some igCTF server I don't remember the name of.

I know! I am really getting sick of Onslaught! It's kinda fun with lots of people, but when you only have like 4 it's really really frustrating trying to make a mad rush to whatever power node you need to attack or defend! Oh, and a TDM server that I like alot is -Ti- Tribal Instinct, so far everyone I've seen on there has been relatively nice and friendly. The only problem with the server is that it doesn't have stats enabled.

I'll check that one out. I rarely check my stats as it is; I find I can judge my playing better than the stats can.

Just for the record ...I stink at DM. I gotta have some sort of objective. I think I'm too old or something.
smile.gif

Back