who is the worst fed champion?

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Share who you think is next to impossible to kill when fed. I'm going to vote for akali.

Whoever was the most fed champ in whatever my most recent loss happens to be, will always be my answer :)

Last game it was a Malphite. He could just walk in and kill all 5 of us.

Nope danny. I stronlgy disagree. There are always champs like ashe, twisted fate, swain, kassidan, etc. etc. that even when fed are very easy to take out. Some champs are just so much better off fed than others. It's just true.

Nope danny. I stronlgy disagree. There are always champs like ashe, twisted fate, swain, kassidan, etc. etc. that even when fed are very easy to take out. Some champs are just so much better off fed than others. It's just true.

But you asked two different questions. First was in the title: "who is the worst fed champion?" and then you asked a different question in the text: "Share who you think is next to impossible to kill when fed." Those are two different things for most people. A super-fed glass cannon who is good at positioning is often way more devastating than a fed tank that you can't kill, but that you shouldn't be trying to kill.

Really just depends on the game. Tryn for the most part has my vote. But last game i played it was my 23-1-10 Malz. 650 AP, 50% spell pen, 3.5k life. I could just waltz through and slaughter everyone.

In small skirmishes, Akali, Jax, AD Sion, Yi etc will outleach any damage you hope to deal to them.

In 5v5 fights, those are more vulnerable to stun + focus fire, although with cleanse (and some stuns from their teammates) they can still be quite scary. Olaf and Tryndamere have built-in ways to live through stun+ff and will usually be able to take out at least 2 people before their ult wears off, which might leave the survivors unable to finish them off anyway.

And as Danny said, a fed glass cannon who stays in the back and is properly protected by Alistar and Janna and whatnot can score pentas fairly reliably.

i have to say that twitch gets my vote. i had one game in particular that i ended 33-0, I simply popped spray and pray and leveled their entire team. he can be pretty squishy however even when he is fed. I guess it really just depends on the player.

I would have to say vayne, veigar, garen, tryndamere, fizz, shyvanna, and olaf. If they get fed....gg. Nothing else to say.

give my ahri 10-0 and you WILL NOT KILL ME...give me ahri in general and you won't kill me. Between the taunt full combo spell vamp and akali dash to ANYWHERE. She's the bestest

Back