who's genisis

I'm not a Canadian Law person, but my ignorance of it is not a viable excuse in front of a judge. The word Genesis is part of the grade 8 curriculum in Canada. Should be careful how you present yourself, you did once post mighty highly of yourself about how you should be an English teacher. You seem to be putting some mighty high expectations on yourself. Are you sure you are able to live up to them?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joseph @ June 10 2004,9:26)]did noone read the essay, I know its real long but its really well structured. I should be a English teacher, but I can't spell.
blues.gif
haha rabbi

I'm a sarcastic person. I never knew I was on trial. Are u going to be my Judge, Jury, and exicutioner. Next thing u're going to tell me is that I'm not 22. Well I'll fax that birth certificate to u. The only thing is its in Hindi, I was born in Bombay. So get a translator.
Are u sure genesis is a grade 8 word. Maybe thats y I got 51%. I never said I'm smart. I'm not into writing that much. As I said before I enjoy drawing parts and assemblies. And I enjoy program cusomization. I never went into English. I took Parametric Modeling, drafting, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, Physics, Chem(only in high school though), Machine Design,Application Customization etc. etc. If u want I'll fax u my transcripts. So if anyone has a job for me out there email me. And as I remember the essay that I thought was well structured everyone else thought it was a piece of crap. So that shows u how good I did in English.
I got a B in physics though.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not a Canadian Law person, but my ignorance of it is not a viable excuse in front of a judge. The word Genesis is part of the grade 8 curriculum in Canada.
So you've studied every curriculum in the country? How amazing.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Should be careful how you present yourself, you did once post mighty highly of yourself about how you should be an English teacher.
It was obvious to me he was joking.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] And as I remember the essay that I thought was well structured everyone else thought it was a piece of crap.
Well, I guess you can't think Christians will think a paper that talks about there not being a God is good, even if it is well structured.

== Edit ==

My post got cut off...don't know why.  I would've come back and finished it, but I can't seem to remember what my point was.  Must not have been important. So, I editted it all out.

well the thing is I'm not very good with words, I usually have to read things over a few times to make it stick. Thats y I went in to drawing and customization. When I look at a 2D drawing I don't have to try hard to see how it looks like in 3D I just see it. I have a pretty messed up brain. I'm probobly alittle dislexic.
I was watching an interview with Tom Cruse and he said he was the same way with words and reading and that the exercises in Scientology helped him. Thats one of the books I want to take a look through.
So maybe I did read the meaning somewhere and it didn't stick.
Have a good weeked. I have some drinking and paintballing to go to now. bye.

weird, my post go cut off.  I don't remember what I was trying to say...so I'll just go and edit it totally out.  my bad.

By the way, I have a degree in Architecture and I am also a professional accountant.  I am not very good with words either.  I would rather work with numbers.  I also have dyslexia.  People with dyslexia tend to be more visual oriented.

Joseph, please stop the continual references to drinking. It is not a lifestyle choice that is promoted on these boards.

Joseph this is a child safe forum please stop talking baout your drinking adventures, they are not appropriate for this audience. Many of us choose not to drink, let alone get wasted. The Bible is against drunkeness

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Joseph this is a child safe forum please stop talking baout your drinking adventures,
I find it quite funny.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] they are not appropriate for this audience.
I'm the youngest here, mind you.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Many of us choose not to drink, let alone get wasted. The Bible is against drunkeness
Drinking is fine. I don't think the Bible is saying that being drunk is bad, but it's the things that you do while being drunk that are bad.

<Edit> by [7F]Piet - Please keep the conversation appropriate, as well as on topic. Thanks you

GROW UP!

My 9 yr old son and 12 year old son come here, this is not suitable conversation.  Either you guys grow up or go somewhere else.  This type of conversation WILL NOT be tolerated.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The Bible clearly forbids the use of alcoholic beverages to induce drunkenness (Leviticus 10:9, Deuteronomy 21:10; 29:19, 1Samuel 1:14, 1Kings 16:9-10, Psalm 69:2, Proverbs 20:1; 21:17; 23:20-21,29-35; 26:9; 31:4-7, Isaiah 5:11-12,22; 19:14; 24:9,11; 28:1,3,7; 56:12, Jeremiah 25:27, Ezekiel 44:21, Hosea 4:11; 7:5,14, Joel 1:5; 3:3, Amos 2:8,12, Micah 2:11, Nahum 1:10, Habakkuk 2:5,15-16, Matthew 24:49, Luke 12:45; 21:34, Romans 13:13, 1Corinthians 5:11; 6:9-10, Galatians 5:19-21, Ephesians 5:18, 1 Thes.5:7, 1 Peter 4:7). Strong drink, by itself, is not unclean. It is only when one abuses strong drink that it's condemned. God himself gave His approval of strong drink (Deuteronomy 14:26), and therefor cannot be evil in itself. At a marriage feast, Jesus performed the miracle of changing water into wine (John 2:1-11), which He would not have done if it was sinful to drink wine. Drunkeness is condemned, not wine.

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/health.html

Can we have this topic locked or have the offending posts deleted.

The Bible clearly forbids the use of alcoholic beverages to induce drunkenness

Y else would u drink

Is it so hard to imagine that people can drink a few drinks once in awhile to celebrate something (a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding) without having to get drunk to have a good time?

yeah its an alcholic beverage its a drug. I drink sprite at birthdays

Back