Why do I keep getting WoW 7-day passes?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Oh, who am I kidding. I don't care why I keep getting free WoW time. I'm going to cave and play every time I get a 7-day pass.

I have until Dec. 31 to activate it, but I wanted to give everyone fair warning. I'll post again once I start my free week.

Rift had a massive content patch (1.6) and I got 7 WoW days, Sweater launches in <48 hours and I got 7 days. Might be pure coincidence.

I too got the e-mail. Then I remembered how much WoW lacked in lightsabers and proceeded to delete it.

mmmm nice. what do you think you'll play this time, tek?
The same class I played last time: Companion Pet Collector.

So who's up for some holiday quests (provided the reward is a seasonal companion pet)?

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I'll be focusing on Ulfbrikt when I play on Stonemaul. I'm going to try to spend a little more time on Terenas with The Forgiven playing as my Night Elf Druid Sulevar this time around, though.

Last edited:
I too got the e-mail. Then I remembered how much WoW lacked in lightsabers and proceeded to delete it.

You sir have not played the new Kung Foo Panda class have you? They have light sabers.

No go to your recycle bin and play!!!!

7-day pass activated.

The hunt for the final 5 companion pets begins...tomorrow, after I get some sleep.

Stinker shall be mine soon!

G'night and God bless, all!

I am rather bored and actually thinking about using my 7-day pass soon, maybe after semester finals in 2 weeks...just to..hang out haha...miss you all though, God bless.

Back