Why I love living here

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
The house may be in dire need of repair or replacement, but there are still good reasons for living on 22 acres on a hillside in a holler. Not only that our 'mater plants for the first time in 35 years are actually growing like crazy. Some are 7 foot high and pushing for more. We may have a real bumper crop of 'maters this year. We are protecting them from bug critters using food grade Diatomaceous Earth. Ya gotta love this place even with all of the problems.

Attachments

• HPIM0863.jpg
    HPIM0863.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 17
  • HPIM0868.jpg
    HPIM0868.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 15
  • HPIM0858.jpg
    HPIM0858.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 14
I would love to have 22 acres. I'll have to make due with 3.5 haha.

That's a beautiful home, even if it may need some work!

I've got a little city lot, and as much garden as I can pack into the tiny little area that gets full sun.

Our tomatoes are growing like crazy this year as well, but for some reason they are taking forever to ripen. Big, seven foot tall vines full of stubborn green tomatoes. While I like some fried green tomatoes, once a season is about my limit for them.

22 acres all to your own away from the peoples SWEET and with those plants you'll be ready for the zombie/economic/brony apocalypse!

Random thought: I am thinking the colloquial term for "brony apocalypse" is "magical twilight" :p .

The house may be in dire need of repair or replacement, but there are still good reasons for living on 22 acres on a hillside in a holler. Not only that our 'mater plants for the first time in 35 years are actually growing like crazy. Some are 7 foot high and pushing for more. We may have a real bumper crop of 'maters this year. We are protecting them from bug critters using food grade Diatomaceous Earth. Ya gotta love this place even with all of the problems.

great pictures!!! don't worry about the shape of the house..after all this world is not our home!!!

Thats amazing. I co-own a 20 acre farm with a couple of families and I would agree, there is nothing like having a little slice of heaven out of the way.

Back