Why is the seed yet in the barn

Waynos

just shared my 3 free trials with some unsaved gamers i know..
in hopes that through the fun of gaming GOD will give me the words
to expose HIS love and great things HE offers to those who accept HIS son JESUS.
.please be praying that GOD will use me in a mighty way to reach these lost people,
souls will be saved and that i may bring glory to HIM in some way..
im not a very good speaker so i feel like Moses and i need GOD to make me an Aaron lol

LORD allow me to plant the seed so you can water and grow some of your lost sheep.

there is so many times i look back saying "i should have told that person about JESUS and what HE did in my life".
i want to be an example and not an excuse.

i want to glorify HIM
John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

i will try.
there is no definate that they will accept the LORD but the best i can do is try
Indeed.

God has commanded us to share the Gospel. It's the Holy Spirit--no one else--that convicts men and women of sin and leads them to Christ. We're just the messengers (and what a wonderful mystery that God would give us a part to play in His divine plan!).

Indeed.

God has commanded us to share the Gospel. It's the Holy Spirit--no one else--that convicts men and women of sin and leads them to Christ. We're just the messengers (and what a wonderful mystery that God would give us a part to play in His divine plan!).

i couldn't agree more.

off topic: did you and your wife make it into GW2 yet?

Back