Wii site on the toj page

rizz

A wii page has been activated on the ToJ main page. This is designed to be a source of information based loosely on the wii codes page already created.

I have no problem setting the initial page up but we will need someone with better skills to create a complete page.

So, what information should be on the page?

I am hoping there is a way to integrate the members page with the login/logout function of the main toj website.. then people can edit their info and upload their own Mii picture.. but that is wayyy above my head.

/bump

If people want to be added to the members list, then please let me know.. I understand i have done this already.. but hardly anyone responded so for now membership of the ToJ-Wii page is given on a show of life.. ;)

Hopefully soon we can integrate Bassman's database code and/or find a way to integrate with the ToJ main SQl database so people can edit their own stuff.. But for now it has to go through one of us i am afraid.

I am going top update the website when i get home from work tonight so that it mirrors the page made previously. It will have to do until something better comes along.

Please check http://www.toj.cc/wii after 2pm central for the members/links pages updates. Send me any information that is wrong, or not on there.

EDIT: will also be adding many tutorials on Miis so there are no excuses for not creating one.

Whas up with the site...not much response?
Our Wii Chapter Leader is more or less inactive and Rizz recently sold his Wii and bought a Playstation 3. In short, there's no one at the helm of the Wii Chapter.

Which segues nicely to a call for new chapter staff: A new Chapter Leader and a new Chapter Web Developer, at the least.

And we may be able to drum up activity, thanks to a recent release. With Animal Crossing: City Folk, the Wii has a new game that will help bring gamers together through wi-fi. It's a much slower-paced game than what we're used to in Tribe of Judah, to be sure, but it presents a unique opportunity.

There was someone in the web team forum marked to make the site good.. Havent heard from them in months though :(

There was someone in the web team forum marked to make the site good.. Havent heard from them in months though :(
Come to think of it, I haven't heard from anyone on the web team in months. The Web Team Forum has been gathering dust for a while now.

Maybe that's something we can try to remedy in January...

I was going to take a stab at making the wii site database-driven, but life has intruded...I'm hoping after the holidays things will settle down.

Sorry I was gone for so long and left my post, but I am available for at least a little while. I recently graduated and am in the job hunt but while that proceeds I have a lot of free time. Rizz if you or Tek can let me know what needs to be done I'd be glad to see what I can do.

Rizz if you or Tek can let me know what needs to be done I'd be glad to see what I can do.
Manage development of the chapter web site, recruit new chapter members, schedule or delegate the scheduling of chapter events (i.e. game nights), and, in short, rally the troops.

Back