Will you be getting midnight release?

Will you pick up the midnight release of StarCraft II?

• Total voters

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Will you be getting the midnight release of StarCraft II? If so, where?

Do you plan on staying up late and playing that night, or just having it ready by the time you get off work/the weekend?

Thanks!

If my gamestop does a midnight release I might go and pick it up. Maybe I can even meet a few new people that way. But unfortunately I work the next day so I'm not sure if I'll stay up all night or not playing it.

Online pre-order Gamestop ftl? I'm not sure if I'll get it on launch day or not.

Online pre-order Gamestop ftl? I'm not sure if I'll get it on launch day or not.

I ordered mine at gamestop. Hopefully they have a midnight showing, but if not I can just pick it up after work.

I'll be picking up Starcraft 2 at midnight for sure, just a few years (or possibly months...) down the road.

Got like four other RTS's I need to get through first, that includes Brood War.

We need a "No, I pre-ordered SC2 online" option, y0.

I pre-ordered SC2 online from Amazon.com using the Amazon Prime free trial and release date delivery. So I'll be eagerly awaiting the arrival of the FedEx or UPS driver next Tuesday. Even thought of pulling up a lawn chair, taking a good book, and sitting on my front porch to make sure the deliveryperson doesn't drop off the package without me knowing. (Had that happen a few times when I lived in an apartment; deliveryperson didn't even ring the bell.)

We need a "No, I pre-ordered SC2 online" option, y0.

I pre-ordered SC2 online from Amazon.com using the Amazon Prime free trial and release date delivery. So I'll be eagerly awaiting the arrival of the FedEx or UPS driver next Tuesday. Even thought of pulling up a lawn chair, taking a good book, and sitting on my front porch to make sure the deliveryperson doesn't drop off the package without me knowing. (Had that happen a few times when I lived in an apartment; deliveryperson didn't even ring the bell.)

That sounds like a nice relaxing afternoon leading up to a night of wonderful havoc :)

That sounds like a nice relaxing afternoon leading up to a night of wonderful havoc :)
Indeed. It might be the only time another game makes me late for TF2sday.

Indeed. It might be the only time another game makes me late for TF2sday.

Ah, right.

Mines also shipped but I'm gonna try to reach the 1,000 hours game time for XFire.

I'm sure I can't do it within 4 days before its release and my arrival.

But in any event, I'll just play back and forth or SC2 Single-Player only and BW Multi-Player only.

I'm not that far anyways, about 150 hours. ;)

Could just leave Starcraft running while you sleep or idle...

Mines also shipped but I'm gonna try to reach the 1,000 hours game time for XFire.

I'm sure I can't do it within 4 days before its release and my arrival.

Curse you math and your compatriots the laws of time and space Curse yoooooooooooou! :p

Not sure if I will be picking this up yet or not, but the closest midnight release is 3 hours away XD ...

Back