Wish Lists

i have some dyes and i only give it in memory of the cougars vs longhorn game i saw last year or 2 years ago when the cougars pwnt the longhorns :p i'll give em to u tonight or somethin

Atown said:
i have some dyes and i only give it in memory of the cougars vs longhorn game i saw last year or 2 years ago when the cougars pwnt the longhorns :p i'll give em to u tonight or somethin

Hmmm, what sport are you speaking of? The Longhorns haven't lost to the Houston Cougars in football since 1991.

astrod00d said:
Hmmm, what sport are you speaking of? The Longhorns haven't lost to the Houston Cougars in football since 1991.
pshhhh houston cougars are n00bs, its all about Washington State Cougars!

Still have Flints Fleshcleaver and Thornbeards Horned Bow. I'll hold them till you message me in-game for them.

for once living on University of Michigan campus.. I will have to support them.

and besides, the San Jose State team sucks.

ChickenSoup said:
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN PWNS JOO

Or so they (and anyone who as attended there) will tell you at every chance they get.

Seriously, they tend to have relatively good sports teams, but even as a Michigan born and raised native I have a hard time rooting for them any more. Might have something to do with my decision to attend a different Big 10 school :) (not MSU either).

Still no more fire wands worth looking at but I did get something unusual that might interest those of you that do use fire wands. Its the offhand item to go with the wand. Requires 8 fire, has +12 energy and.......drum roll......+21 health always. First to meet with me in-game can have it.

Back