wish to join warhammer chapter

FriendofJc

Hello everyone.. this is Friendofjc..i just bought warhammer online. thought i woul give it a go. I am currently a member of redeemed in wow. my main is Skrubs. my toj name is friendofjc. how do i join guild for warhammer? i guess i check back in a few. thank you very much in advance.. oh i am also a member of soj in guildwars.

Awesome!

Good to have you here with us.

When you get in game, just /tell someone in redeemed and they can contact the right people for you!

Nice to meet you FriendofJc.

cant message anyone

hi guys, this is friendofjc,

when i was online today. i did a social search for redeemed. several names came up. i tried to message them.. /t (name) but it kept saying they are either not on. or on a different realm. i dont know whats going on. i will try again.

I am a shadow warrior. I am at chapter 2. how do i contact redeemed members online?

My warhammer name for shadow warrior is Spockschild. i might roll something else, though, this class seems to be relatively weak.. but then again. i am only level 5. God bless you i hope i can get in.

cant get anyone

i do a search and NO guild members. is anyone playing on this server from redeemed? i used to ALWAYS find someone from redeemed in wow. I am not complaining i am just wondering if i am doing something wrong. can someone look for me when they are ON please? Spockschild a shadow warrior. Ty

Back