World Bosses

they dont have any good drops. and the gear req for them are pretty high, so it's not like we can bring anyone in like gruul.

example: 1 min dps time TOTAL for kazzak, 8k global dmg earthquake from doomwalker.

it requires you to have high dmg/set of stam gear but also with good dmg.

we might as well do ssc, lurker has no trash if we are willing to deal with the fish, which isnt that hard.

Solo anybody? j\k. I wouldn't mind getting them under our belt for the sake of saying we've done them. Sounds like though, the time is better spent in TK and SSC

Anyone up for Ysondre?? :D Common it would be fun... Its in Duskwood.

Piece of cake eeehhh...... i mean Pie :D

they dont have any good drops. and the gear req for them are pretty high, so it's not like we can bring anyone in like gruul.

example: 1 min dps time TOTAL for kazzak, 8k global dmg earthquake from doomwalker.

it requires you to have high dmg/set of stam gear but also with good dmg.

we might as well do ssc, lurker has no trash if we are willing to deal with the fish, which isnt that hard.

In several postings I've read, you *can* outheal through DLK's first enrage, so that's 2 minutes of DPS :) but past that, you start running into mana issues.

Overall, loot is okay...but I'm pretty sure there would be some healers liking http://www.wowwiki.com/Exodar_Life-Staff

I can tell you from previous experiences with a former guild, that a lot of the problem isn't the boss its self, but other guilds wanting to down him as well. If its Alliance vs Horde, it becomes a PVP slaughter fest. If its Alliance s Alliance, then its even uglier... =\

If we are seriously looking into downing them we need a system to use so we can get large amounts of people there FAST.

There used to be, HK had an insane problem with FA and Ysondre in Feralas once. We got there first, but they wanted it... we ended up having an old fashioned World PVP fest and the dragon never died. HK even had people level up warlocks and then position them in zones where Dragons are located.

I am only speaking from experience.

In my opinion, it isn't worth the work involved.

Back