World Map?

ScottyD86

I was wondering if there exists a map of our current world somewhere out there on the interwebz...I'm just curious as to how big our world is exactly...?

We should get an isometric view map of our world. I saw one once for a server called Minecarts and it was sooooo epic. You can zoom in really close and see pretty much everything.

"Minecraft Overviewer" this one....

although i have seen one where you can see whos online,worlds,chat,people moving,and there HP

There is a Bukkit plugin called DynMap that does that. You can see an example here (though no one may be on): Server Map

It shows current location and health of players online. It also can map the Nether (if enabled) and caves (if enabled). It updates dynamically, which means no waiting for a render to happen.

I talked to TOJ-Grey about it a little while ago, and he said that the current host only allows one IP address. I explained to him that all that would need to happen is to forward the port that it runs on, and it can use the same address. Not sure where it went from there.

There is a Bukkit plugin called DynMap that does that. You can see an example here (though no one may be on): Server Map

It shows current location and health of players online. It also can map the Nether (if enabled) and caves (if enabled). It updates dynamically, which means no waiting for a render to happen.

I talked to TOJ-Grey about it a little while ago, and he said that the current host only allows one IP address. I explained to him that all that would need to happen is to forward the port that it runs on, and it can use the same address. Not sure where it went from there.

Very helpful thank you.

Back