WoW Legends Website Update

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
I have done some minor reworking of the coding to the WoW Legends website and the following are some of the little things I have fixed and added.

Links
There is a new link to Thottbot on the links page.

Webpages added
I have added an "Articles" page to make it easier for you to find the weekly write-ups of WoW I have been doing.  I have also added a new index page.  Simply click on the picture to be redirected to the news section of the website.

Bugs
Various bugs on the website have been fixed such as broken links.  I am also adding links to all pictures on the website; just click them to enlarge.

In the future I plan on updating the Members pages, so that many members will have their information displayed on the website such as their email address, a link to their character on thottbot (ie: http://thottbot.com/index.cgi?p=Bowfish ).

I know this is nearly a month overdue, but I gotta say...that is one supremely shiny web site, dude. Keep up the most excellent work. *gives thumbs up salute*

Many thanks goes to Kidan who supplied the borders to some of the pictures, and the navigation bar icons.  He also gave me what I need to know to write the rest of the javascript, which is what gives the navigation a mouse-over effect.  Oh, he also led me to a free program that I downloaded and used to create the top Undead banner.  

He supplied much of the basics, and I just added it all together so that it would work and look good.

Thanks Kidan.

btw I do plan on updating and rebuilding the site again, but that won't be for a few months.

Members pages are still planned
smile.gif

Back