WoW Preparation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
It's been the goal of our WoW chapter to have a fully functional guild and content rich website by the time the game ships in the United States and Asia.

The World of Warcraft will be live in just a few short months and if there's anything you can do to help us out then please just read and consider what we are suggesting below:

Be cooperative and patient when we select our server.  It's hard to run a guild when every member has already chosen their particular realm.  If you buy the game as early as we will, then please keep in mind to reserve your main characters for the server we choose.

Interact with our members, and in the forums.  Add other members to your contacts list for your messengers, and post your contact information here so that new members can see it and can add you.  This can most easily be done by going here .

Suggest what it is you'd like to see happen in our guild and website.  This includes our ranking system in-game, Bible studies, the design and look of our tabard, and alliances.  Please bring anything to our attention that may interest us.
One of the things we're currently debating on is whether we will be solely Alliance, or if we will support both Alliance and Horde - this is something you can help us on.

Advertise and spread the word of our guild.  Post our address ( www.toj.cc/wow ) on any forums you come across.  If you find that one of our members has already posted in a specific forum, simply reply to their post and add a second response.  Also, you can help us a great deal by talking with your various friends and telling them about who we are.

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or submissions (fan fiction!) please send them here .

-Bowser

Well,

I must admit that WoW interest me.

I have a small personal stance, however. I do not buy a game within the first 30 days of release. I have had too many bad experiences not to wait and let the dust settle.

The other minor issue is if my wife will let me get it.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back