~wOw~ Server

~wOw~Forgiven_One

I wanted to stop by and drop a note about an incident on our server this evening. During a wake island map, michealpi and I had several good dog fights, which is where I spend most of my time when not in helos or tanks. After a few dog fights that ended with me on top, this person typed "wow do you guys hack". Now typically this would not bother me, but I was once a member of ToJ and *MoG*, and would not expect something like this from a member of another christian clan. We run a respectable ranked server which you know means we must run punkbuster at all times. I have practiced and played this game a good bit to fly well and then for someone to make that sort of remark is just wrong. We all have our days of ups and downs but we should always remember to show respect to our brothers in Christ. I asked why this person why they would say something like that but they left right after and the other ToJ members left soon after that. I wanted to make those in command aware of this information so that any misunderstandings can be handled. Thanks for your time and hope to see you all on the server again in the future.

~wOw~Forgiven_One
Site Administrator
www.walkonwater.cc

Last edited:
I am sorry Forgiven One yes that was not needed and i agree that you are really good lol me and some other guys were just playing around because we know you are not really a hacker i wouldn't believe that to be the case and i am sorry if that upsetted you. Thanks for bringing it to the forums and discussing it with us.

Thank you,
Seth "Alizak/Divine" Faugeaux

Thanks for the reply and clearing that up for me. I know typing does not always communicate properly what one wants to say, so I could not tell that was the case. I apologize if I over reacted, which I sometimes do. I hope to see you guys on the server again and I am glad to see that the BF division here at ToJ looks to be growing. When I was a member here there were very few of us, so things did not take off so well. God bless and see you on the battlefield.

Yeah, I enjoy playing on your server. Although I just started playing BF2 last week. I have a blast on your server, more than others.

I'm kinda one of the server people here (there is a few others that can manage a linux box), I have a question. What kind of box do you guys use (spec wise and bandwidth)? Cause toj is looking into a BF2 server of same size (need funds first).

Thanks in advance.

im sorry if you took that offincofly i say it to evey one as a joke. i always tell seth that he heacks. im am so truly sorry that i upset you

I could be wrong, but a few months ago I was on their forums, and read somewhere that they rent a server from some company.

michaelpi said:
im sorry if you took that offincofly i say it to evey one as a joke. i always tell seth that he heacks. im am so truly sorry that i upset you

All is well michealpi, I sometimes forget that the typed word cannot portray tone and humor, so I can only chalk it up to me having a rough day and not taking the time to think about things in perspective. It's all good brother.

We rent a server from trinitygames.net. Very good servers, no lag, good uptime and great service if you end up needing it. 32 player ranked server is 155 per month. This server can be dual booted for unranked practices or scrims. www.trinitygames.net

i dont know, i always found choppers amazingly easy to pilot...... planes take practice though....

Back