WoW Stress Test Begins Soon!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Stress Test Begins Tomorrow!

The World of Warcraft stress test beta is just a day away. Hundreds of thousands of gamers applied for the stress test this past week, and FilePlanet was up to the task, issuing over 100,000 accounts and providing the stress test beta client for download. With the signups and downloads complete, we are just about ready to welcome these gamers into World of Warcraft for the very first time.

Starting tomorrow, September 2nd at 12:00 noon PDT, stress test beta participants will be able to create their World of Warcraft accounts and begin playing the game. Their participation will help us optimize our account-creation and server infrastructure, and enable us to deliver the best online experience possible when the game launches later this year. We want to thank everyone who applied for the stress test beta, and we look forward to seeing the new testers online tomorrow when the stress test beta starts.

Selected stress test beta participants should keep an eye on their inboxes for an email containing further instructions. For more information on the World of Warcraft stress test beta, please check out our FAQ. To get a head start on learning how to play World of Warcraft, take a look at our beta strategy guide.

Matt and Cory
biggrin.gif

I'm going to dislike not being able to playing with you
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ Sep. 02 2004,2:18)]*cough* *cough* I think I need to go home from work sick.  
tounge.gif

Cory
lol

btw - I'm sure fileplanet.com just got about 200,00 new members!
biggrin.gif

You guys have to visit Loch Modan, Duskwood, and Stormwind City. If you're really feeling up to it I suggest visiting Stranglethorn Vale, Arathi Highlands, Alterac Mtns, Hillsbrad Foothills, and Silverpine Forest.
biggrin.gif

Im playing on Sargas (spelling?) a lvl 6 Dwarven hunter if you want to join me.

For being a stress test their is like 8 servers up allready this is amazing, their is less lag now then when DAOC/L2 came to retail and the server seems to have so many people.

Well now im sad, I got a hunter to 10 on the first day then realized their pets were bugged and did almost no damage. Then I created a warrior and got to 10 and that was a lot of fun, then my power went off for 3 days and I missed the rest of the test.

Back