WOW UB3R CHOKE!

SLNT_FIR

I was on a no-swearing server * a good server but not christian, but prohibits swearing, auto slap and auto lose money for swear-er *

If you want ip, i got it here.

66.150.188.46:27015

Anyway, my choke was at a constant 100 and i'm like WTH(eck) IS HAPPENING!?!!?

I look at my cl_cmdrate, cl_updaterate, and ex_interp. I'm ok...

*types in "rate" in consol.

"rate is VSDF"

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG!!!!

well, i fixed it and my choke went back down 2 zero. LOL

a funny episode.

Hmm, i must have have missed that admin mod plugin to auto slap on cursing. I'll have to look for it again.

The servers sv_maxrate is 20000. So set your rates accordinly. The sv_minrate is 2000.

No, I already fixed it. LOL! I'M NOT THAT STUPID!

LOL! It seems i got frustrated while on GFC with my high ping and just typed in:

rate ads;fjiaso

and that asfjdas;fd was VSDF lol.

leetben, the ip is already there. :D

my rates are set for either 100 (no lag but mad choke on certain servers) 4000,5000, or 6724 depending on how well the server is doing.

Either your inet is running slow..your rates are too low, or both.

You did say you have a Integrated Video Card a couple times ago, SilentAssassin. Get a New Video Card, it will fix your rates, your fps (Frames Per Second), framerate, and all the essentials for your gaming purposes.

Of course, my dad wants me to get good grades so I almost did get it, but I didn't, and Corp, it's even worse than that,
Integrated Video Card
subtract the card, it's a CHIP on teh mother board. :D

If I want to, i can play on "my" laptop which I rarely use, it is mine however, but it's in my mom's room, disconnect from the docking, blahblahblah, too lazy.

Nvidia GeForce 5700Go on that. :D plus ht intel pentium 4. XD

Super high fps. I sux so much with high fps, cause i'm used to 15-25, so i can't play with fps 35 +

kinda weird.

disconnect from the docking, blahblahblah, too lazy.

Heh, no AC Adapter?

Nvidia GeForce 5700Go on that. plus ht intel pentium 4. XD

Super high fps. I sux so much with high fps, cause i'm used to 15-25, so i can't play with fps 35 +

kinda weird.

Heh, so just your rates/choke is bad...?

I run integrated video here corp. I had to raise my rate setting to 20k since i am on a lan to the GFC srever.

If yours is running faster than my used-to-be 64MB UniChrome integrated video card, then thats good it works for you.

Back