WOW VS GUILD WARS

cross OF ming

MUHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcWXL8jpFGs

not that bad actually kinda sweet, anwayz im cross of ming, im starting to play guild wars till i have money to play wow again :Zomword

anwayz just kinda saying hi and teasing everyone at the same time (great intruduction huh) :D

happy gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
and yes thats me in the avatar pic, and yes i made that shirt :Zomword

anwayz, characters name is cross of ming

just started today actually installing as we speak, been like a long time, only have the first one.

um xfire name is "crossming"

and thats all folks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW has more people to play with though...

Actually thats wrong. In WoW you only get the subscribers on your server to play with (so maybe 20,000 of the 9mill, if that), In GW it is all one big server (all 4mill) You can always play with any subscriber at any time.

Last edited:
Actually thats wrong. In WoW you only get the subscribers on your server to play with (so maybe 20,000 of the 9mill, if that), In GW it is all one big server (all 4mill) You can always play with any subscriber at any time.

Oh i forgot about that...ok i guess they're both good:eek:

yeah gw zack did a good job on this a while back.

hmm i dont know i think wow graphics r better weapon wise.. the GW weapons ive seen look like colored lines that have some bumps lol while things like the gun i have in wow look pretty cool!

hmm i dont know i think wow graphics r better weapon wise.. the GW weapons ive seen look like colored lines that have some bumps lol while things like the gun i have in wow look pretty cool!
Weapons-in-Factions.jpg

Weapons-in-Factions-02.jpg

Yeah basically colored lines with bumps...

could you post some pics of the mentioned WoW weapons then; so us folk who have not experienced WoW can see the difference?

Those weps do look good....against a black background. Any in-game pics like the Gw ones above? I dont think these weapons would fit the GW look though. They do fit the more bright colored look of WoW.

if he likes the animation, show him the Firey Dragon Sword, or the Icy Dragon Sword, or the Elemental Sword or the Glacial Blade or some Torment Sheilds.

honestly i like the fact WoW has uber armor drops and weapons. thats one of the biggest things i dont like about GW, is you dont get glowy weapon and armor, everyone looks the same in gw

Yeah personally the WoW weapons look SO fake but that is just the style of the game which keeps me away :)

Back