WTB 2 and 7 of waves

Gilga

Last two cards I need for Tsunami deck. Some are available on the AH for 3.5 - 4k (that usurious Tree!) ... I really don't want to pay more than 2.5k each. If anyone, before Saturday, gets/has these and would like to make a deal at 2.5k, lemme know.

Since you LG guys all live right next to Apple, I figured that you all know what it means...

Haha!!! Price is determined by supply and demand! I sold a seven of embers for 6.5k two days ago!!!

How dare you use the words Usurious and Apple in the same thread...

Non-usurious Tree very kindly sold me the 7 for 2.5k (thanks Tree!) and then someone put up a 2 for 2k (yay Remote AH .... on Android!) so I'm all set.

To be honest, if the cards are moving at 6k gold, then that's where they should sell! I was just trying to give Tree a reason to log on to the forums ;)

Yeah, the last two days the price of cards tanked! Most likely a combination of things such as the wild respawns of Uldum herbs, and the fact that people like me were making 20 cards/days! I ended up putting together 8 decks, and turning them into trinkets. Even holding them overnight while the faire packed up, the price went up like 7k on the embers decks.

Back