Wuts ur favorite verse?

StriKe

This is probably done already, but eh, ill do it again then!

My favorite verse is my profile verse,

Phil. 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength

I have another, but i gotta find it first

Jerimiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you" declairs the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you."

Also goes alone with that verse in Matthew (referance? =\) that says "Jesus said to them 'do not worry about your life, for you do not kow what your days may bring'"

I cant remember the verse for the life of me, but its one about God promising to reward us for making an effort to be his stewards or something to the effect.

My favorite memory verses were "Jesus Wept" and "Pray Continually" . . . see? I still remember them
tounge.gif

All things work together for the good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Feb. 20 2004,9:33)]All things work together for the good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
is that your favorite verse? or are you just telling me what verse I cant remember, cause that sounds like the one.
smile.gif

well Jesus weeping shows he is human so it has a fair amount of signifacants

Proverbs 3:5-6

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

eh fleck u didt answer the question: whats ur fav verse?

Back