X-fire

kraniac

I now use x-fire. Anyone wishing to do so can contact me by my x-fire id: "kraniac". That's everything inside the quotation marks, excluding the marks themselves. Anyone else using this, please post your id so I and everyone else can add you. Thanks.

I mucked with it for a couple of weeks, maybe I'll reinstall it if my account is still good with them. Problem I found was that it was just "yet another" IM program that I had to keep up on. The gamer-centric bits are a nice addition, but I've found UT2K4's in-game buddy list so good, and we all try to get on the ToJ server all the time, so I've found that I already have some pretty adequate methods of getting in touch with other ToJers.

But I'll put it back on and look for ya...I'll give it one more chance.
smile.gif

So it's X-Fire users you're looking for, eh? Then click here for the official CGA community X-Fire ID list. You might also create a new thread on General Discussion mentioning X-Fire, explaining what it is, and providing a download link. I no longer use it myself (network issues), but I'd recommend it to others.

I don't p;ay the games you guys tend to but I usually have xfire up anytime I am on the computer. But as I'm a lady and tend to like to chat a bit it really doesnt interfere much with anything I do. You can also use it to contact me with anything you might need concerning the prayer newsletter. My id is angelri. Blessings,"Angel"

Back