Xbox Live Arcade Card Games

Kendrik

Staff member
So... I'm pretty sure Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels can be purchased for 400 MSP right now. With full deck building options and online play, it's pretty much a must-purchase for anyone with a TCG interest. It's more or less a quick-and-dirty translation of the card game, but it works, and there are over a thousand cards to collect (by playing card duels in game). If you don't have this yet, give the demo a shot... or just buy the game.

Also, Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers. No deck building is a definitely bummer, but it's still a fun game to get some duels in. Not as good a value as YGO, but I've gotten more than my money's worth, and I recommend giving it a shot, too. (Though, be warned, DotP 2012 is coming out this summer.) You can unlock cards in game to boost your decks. There are also expansions that can be purchased (which give new decks, expand the campaign, and give new special challenge modes), but there are no virtual booster pack purchases.

Give 'em a shot. :p

400 MSP? Looking for it now...will add EDIT if I buy it...if it is only 400...it is good as bought... :D

EDIT: yep yep...buying it now! :D :D :D SWEET! Thanks!

Last edited:
It's certainly not the prettiest game ever (especially compared to the very shiny Duels of the Planeswalkers)... but for five bucks and all that YGO! awesomeness? It's hard to complain.

Glad to be of service. We'll have to play sometime. :)

It's certainly not the prettiest game ever (especially compared to the very shiny Duels of the Planeswalkers)... but for five bucks and all that YGO! awesomeness? It's hard to complain.

Glad to be of service. We'll have to play sometime. :)

Indeed...yeah, I can barely read the cards, even selected (small non-HD TV lol)... But I have to say I am looking forward to playing it...and playing against others...Yugioh is one of my favorite card games... :)

Last edited:
Back