Xfire SNs revived

Ok we finality got on to. You can stop bugging me about it now Stc :p

Rhokeladrycorn for the laptop

and

Kelrhocorn for the desktop

no guarantee who will be on what account :D

YAY! im a happy boy!!! now i just got to get you into PvP... hmm *starts thinking of a two month plan*

That's just one big do-not-enter clambake of weirdity!

ya i know, but i will brave it. its my desitny!

I can't get xfire! My husband will know how much time I spend online! :eek:

Honey, if you read this, just remember: YOU wanted a gamer wife. :) Be careful what you ask for, 'cause you might get it. :D

Though I still seem to spend more time doing social stuff (talking) than gaming...

Wish my girlfriend would do some gaming of some kind :-\ oh well, that's life! Or at least not HATE gaming. Pray for her.

Just wait.....

For almost two years now I've been bugging my GF to play GW. I've been trying to get her to play PC games for the last 4 and a half. Couple weeks ago she finally cracked and tried GW.....now she wants to play ALL the time. About the only thing that keeping her form being on all the time is grad school, and the work load that comes along with it.......but her spring break is just around the corner

SO...to emphasize the point......Be careful what you ask for!

lol....no joke

We were supposed to go see a movie last weekend. When i got to her house it was " you wanna skip the movie and play Guild Wars??!!"

Talk about creating a monster!

Note to world:

Do not give a staples easy button to a compulsive person........let alone allow them access to 3 of them.....

"That was easy"

wow, good luck Wash!

ya Dredd and I have the best GF, the kind thats lets us do whatever we want. sadly tho we still have to pay for the bill (well Dredd does, i got parents ;))

MM, we all know how much time you spend on the computer so haveing Xfire will just give us a number. That way we dont guess 23 hrs of comp-time. :p

and yes, depending whose on, i do do more talking then playing.

I wanted to revive this thread and see if any of the newer members have an account. If you do I would love to add you to my friends list.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Stc95 :D. Not new, but i didnt announce it much. But then again, i do have it in my signature.... eh, i feel like getting my post count up :) IM COMMING FOR YA C$ BEWARE!!!!!!!

*cough*

Back