Y does God let most people go to hell

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
plz read this first:
Ok God is past present future, he knows the breathe of every human alive, and we all agree he intervines in peoples lives, then would he not be able make every christian in the world go out and easyly convert ever man and women over a period of a few years?? and dont bug my bout the end times becuase God could move throughtout the world in the way suggested without the end times.

sure He could, but God doesn't work that way. Humanity sinned. We walked away from Him. He gives us the opportunity to come back to Him (through the blood of Christ) but He doesn't force any to choose to become saved. It's a personal decision, that we have to make.

As well, we as Christians, have the free will to decide whether or not we're going to go witness to people.

so to answer your question as to why God lets people go to Hell, it's because God believes in humanity's Free Will to decide whether or not to accept the gift of a pardon, or to recieve the just punishment for our sins.

yeah i know that much and yes we have free will however even with our free will God knows wat were gonna do anyways so really can it be considerd free will with someone aware of it 50 years into the future? and as i said before the christians of today watever day n age would go out and convert therfor keeping in line with a free will.

yes it is still freewill because what he sees is based on the actions we took. Whether or not the guy down the street gets saved or not could very well depend on wether or not you plant a seed in him. And he will see what happens whether or not you planted the seed but he is only seeing what you did. I dont know if I have explained it good or not but I tried.

yeah ur doin fine pop. the main reason i posted this topic was a friend wanted to know if my explaination lined up with other ideas to kinda confirm wat i was sayin

HE/GOD allowed the angels to have eternal life(salvation) and they co-shared HIS KNOWLEDGE AND POWER, and still 1/3rd of them exaulted themselves. amen
GOd looks for FAITHE in a man who HAS NOT SEEN THE MIRACLES THE ANGELS SAW, AND CAN STAND IN THE DAY OF EVIL AGAINST satan.
IF THEN THAT MAN CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS ON FAITHE ALONE, THEN HOW MUCH THE GREATER THIS MAN THAN THE ANGELS?
Yea he will be far greater. amen amen amen
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

ummm forgive me but i didt see any of ur post to being in relationship with my topic adelpit

God gives us free will.
If I am your friend, and I have to be your friend, does that mean that I want to be your friend? Not necessarily.
That is an example of why God does not force us to follow Him. If we love God because we have to, big deal. That isn't true love, that's loving because we have no choice. That's why God gave us free wills-we can choose to follow and love Him. Otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

~Jordyn

wow good one. the best i came up with was peopel shouldt confuse control with knowlege, and not to try and figiure out Gods will for people.

Well, I think if God existed he could at least do some of us the courtesy of showing or revealing himself to us in a REAL way. It's not that all these people are turning their backs to God; they don't even BELIEVE he exists. If he wanted a relationship with them, all he  would have to do is show them that he is real. If at that point they turned around and said "screw you, God" then THAT would be rejecting him. There aren't too many satanists going around saying that they hate God, but there are a lot of people saying that they don't believe he exists. They are obviously two very different things.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Nov. 06 2003,11:34)]plz read this first:
Ok God is past present future, he knows the breathe of every human alive, and we all agree he intervines in peoples lives, then would he not be able make every christian in the world go out and easyly convert ever man and women over a period of a few years?? and dont bug my bout the end times becuase God could move throughtout the world in the way suggested without the end times.
This may be hard to understand but God has only one limitation, and it is a big one -- that He be Perfect. Perfection implies completeness. To say something is perfectly complete is to be redundant.

God is Creator. He had to create a Completeness. This means there had to be Evil as well as Good. All the polarities exist because God had to present both the Yin and the Yang.

But God has been divided up into a Holy Trinity. The Job of the Second Person of the Trinity is to Divide and Judge. The Tree of Creation will be pruned of Evil so that only the Good will remain.

And afterward, what will we have? We will have that Good Heaven that you desire. It won't be 'perfect' in that it will lack completeness -- all will be light with no shadow, good without evil.

It is most unfortunate that souls should be cast out of Heaven, and forever suffer the torture engendered by their own characteristic evil which caused them their exile. It would be better if their souls should be annihilated. However, everything is both a blessing and a curse -- the Immortality which we enjoy is the same Immortality which will be their torment. Christ sacrificed Himself so that our Souls may be Indestructable, but it is that Indestructability which makes His Judgement imperative. Without separating out the Evil, Heaven would be no better than Earth -- five days out of seven for all of eternity the Protestants in Heaven would be having the Catholics work for minimum wage. It would be better to have a Hell and that the Evil should suffer, then to bring all to Heaven and have the Good suffer, as they have always suffered on Earth.

Our Lady has taught us certain prayers which hint that She may indeed wish to liberate sinners from Hell. Might it be possible that the combination of Knowledge and Suffering which a span of experience in Hell would entail might be Redemptive. Charles Dickens, in "The Christmas Carrol" envisions the possibility that a personality may be transformed by Knowledge and the Torment of vindictive Judgment. Maybe he could have been right.

But then, we must imagine a Heaven with who had been the worst low-lifes -- not just the Adolf Hitlers who we could imagine to be even popular when once convinced of the error of their ways, but we must consider that all the brutish and the coarsest Evil would also somehow be redeemed. Yet there are optimists who say that there is some good in everybody, and I must admit that I personally have not yet confronted any absolute unmixed evil.

Dear atown,
 The reason you did not see, is because you are Spiritually BLIND.
But no matter keep reading my posts, and perhaps in time you will be able to SEE THE LIGHT. AMEN
i am nothing0.

i see leo trying to lead the BLIND.
aka, THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.
Please read the topic on GOOD and evil.
i am nothing0

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Nov. 07 2003,8:24)]Dear atown,
 The reason you did not see, is because you are Spiritually BLIND.
But no matter keep reading my posts, and perhaps in time you will be able to SEE THE LIGHT. AMEN
i am nothing0.
I see a light right next to your name. Am I spiritually blind Adelpit? I meen I do see a light. Baruch Adonai Yeshua! Yeshua is the Lord! Bless the Lord Yeshua!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grand Master @ Nov. 07 2003,6:07)]Well, I think if God existed he could at least do some of us the courtesy of showing or revealing himself to us in a REAL way. It's not that people all these people are turning their backs to God; they don't even BELIEVE he exists. If he wanted a relationship with them, all he  would have to do is show them that he is real. If at that point they turned around and said "screw you, God" then THAT would be rejecting him. There aren't too many satanists going around saying that they hate God, but there are a lot of people saying that they don't believe he exists. They are obviously two very different things.
Dear Grand Master,

Certainly the Protestant/Jewish/Free Mason Controled Media does its best to filter the information available to Society, but their power is by no means complete. If you want proof of God you only have to look. You obviously have access to the Web. But you might be exercising a preconceived notion which you do not wish to disabuse yourself of -- that nothing has ever happened in the History of the World that would indicate the existence of a Providential God. An afternoon of sincere web searches would correct that mistaken idea.

Every one of the Higher Religions have had their miraculous Saints -- not in legend, but many relatively recently. The Catholic Church has had the most. Our Lady as Queen of Heaven has been appearing to seers and paving Her way with miracles. The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima Portugal was witnessed by over 75,000 people over 500 square miles. The Image of Our Lady of Guadelupe in Mexico City is of proven miraculous origin and visible for all to see. At the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes they have an independent agency of French Doctors that authenticate Miracles (each case is examined and investigated for at least several years). Padre Pio was a Saint of the First Magnitude who only just died some 30 years ago. The documentation of his miracles are still fresh. Then there are the many Incorrupt Bodies of many of the Saints -- particularly the Stigmatics. A Stigmatic is one who has the supernatural five wounds of Christ and does not eat or drink, sometimes for years on end. When they die -- they may dessicate (dry up) but they do not decay -- and the dessication seems to take centuries. Bernadette who was seer of Our Lady of Lourdes still, after over a hundred years of being dead, still looks as though she is only sleeping.

So, really, what does your excuse amount to? You won't believe in God because the Power Establishment has been able to successfully purge the popular culture of all things Divine? It seems you have surrendered your free will to Big Brother.

Looks to me like you see a LIGHT.
Yeshua is THE LORD. AMEN
NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN dear brother.
i am nothing0

Too bad brother pio did not get TRANSLATED.
The offer has always been on the table. amen
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Nov. 07 2003,8:42)]Looks to me like you see a LIGHT.
Yeshua is THE LORD. AMEN
NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN dear brother.
i am nothing0
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Looks to me like you see a LIGHT
But I see THE LIGHT. My eyes are fixed on THE LIGHT.  
smile.gif

YBIM

Back