Y does God let most people go to hell

You forgot the "." period at the end of LIGHT.
i am nothing.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Thanks!
i am nothingo.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.
It is better to give to the Lord 51% of the day in spiritual thought and 49% for secular things each day, than to worship the Lord one day each week and chase after satan the other six days. amen

for verily i say unto the sheep of the Lord, the one percent gain of that day towards spritual thought has given you to seek the Kingdome of Heaven FIRST that day. amen
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leo Volont @ Nov. 07 2003,7:36)]A Stigmatic is one who has the supernatural five wounds of Christ and does not eat or drink, sometimes for years on end.  When they die -- they may dessicate (dry up) but they do not decay -- and the dessication seems to take centuries.  Bernadette who was seer of Our Lady of Lourdes still, after over a hundred years of being dead, still looks as though she is only sleeping.
So, basically, they mummify? Mummification occurs more often than many people would think.

Also, would you care to comment on "saints" such as Padre Pio and "Mother" Theresa? (I can buy into someone like Augustine (right?) who was a libertine until he turned to God, but those two were...well...not all they were cracked up to be.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big J @ Nov. 07 2003,9:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leo Volont @ Nov. 07 2003,7:36)]A Stigmatic is one who has the supernatural five wounds of Christ and does not eat or drink, sometimes for years on end.  When they die -- they may dessicate (dry up) but they do not decay -- and the dessication seems to take centuries.  Bernadette who was seer of Our Lady of Lourdes still, after over a hundred years of being dead, still looks as though she is only sleeping.
So, basically, they mummify?  Mummification occurs more often than many people would think.

Also, would you care to comment on "saints" such as Padre Pio and "Mother" Theresa?  (I can buy into someone like Augustine (right?) who was a libertine until he turned to God, but those two were...well...not all they were cracked up to be.)
A strange mummifcation. It usually requires a very cool and dry environment. But many of these Incorruptibles were buried in moist cellars and swamps and came out fresh as daisies.

I know, the atheists find some body in death valley that isn't too rotten after six months, and suddenly this proves that all the Catholic Incorruptibles that were almost perfect after having been buried in a bogg for two hundred years are just other 'simular' natural occurances. The Miracle is that nothing is ever a miracle.

Leo, it is fine to say that these amazing miracles were experienced or seen by others, but that isn't enough for me. I need a first-hand experience. If there is a God and he wants a personal relationship with me then he should also communicate that to me personally. Why should others get that benefit and not I?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grand Master @ Nov. 08 2003,6:09)]Leo, it is fine to say that these amazing miracles were experienced or seen by others, but that isn't enough for me. I need a first-hand experience. If there is a God and he wants a personal relationship with me then he should also communicate that to me personally. Why should others get that benefit and not I?
Dear Grand Master,

this "Personal Relationship" talk is Protestant and Satanic. It brims with Pride.

But, God is a Catholic!

and, in addition to that, God is Jewish.

Consider the Story of Job, that poor SOB who was inflicted with disease and misfortune in order to test his complaisancy in God. Job was evaluated on how little he demanded of God. You seem to demand much.

But, okay, let's examine your offer. What are you bringing to the Table?

But God is Omnipotent, and so why should he not exert an almost infinite amount of Providence in order to convince you? If God has infinite resources, then why should he not give SO MUCH to gain so little, that is, you? Well.... maybe God does not have Infinite Resources available. If we heed what Our Lady has been telling us in Her Apparitions, God can only expend in Providential Intercession the energy proportional to the Prayer and Penance sent up for that purpose by the Devotees and Believers.

Look around. Protestants don't do penance. And in regards to Catholics, most don't do sufficient penance even to cover their own personal sins, let alone generate a surplus sufficient to energize the kind of Miracles that you would expect for you 'personally'.

However, Our Lady has been asking for the Penance of daily Rosary Prayers from millions of Catholics. the Spiritual Capital from this is being Saved up for a Big Miracle. The World will be informed 8 days in advance. the Miracle will be convincing and will leave a Miraculous Residue which the Scientists will be welcomed to study. Most people will be convinced. But there will be some Atheists who have such a strong emotional investment in their defiance of God, that even being convinced will not convince them to turn to God.

As soon as I know of the 8 days, I'll let you know along with everyone else.

But, until this New Greatest of All Miracles, you might look at the previous Greatest of All Miracles. Search up Our Lady of Fatima and read of the October 13th Miracle of the Sun.

uhh leo i have to disagree with u on personal relatioship. master i didt really understand the whole meaning of personal relationship for while myself, and am not sure if i do now. to me the relationship is that i am talking with God every day and reading His Word everyday and i feel Gods presence each night when i pray. and i believe im keeping in Gods Will each day, which is hard cuz u dont ever really know but i pray that God gives me wisdom to get through each day and lead me in the direction he wishs me to be in. kinda catch my drift?? if not try and ask a pentecostal church dude they would know better than me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Nov. 08 2003,8:33)]uhh leo i have to disagree with u on personal relatioship. master i didt really understand the whole meaning of personal relationship for while myself, and am not sure if i do now. to me the relationship is that i am talking with God every day and reading His Word everyday and i feel Gods presence each night when i pray. and i believe im keeping in Gods Will each day, which is hard cuz u dont ever really know but i pray that God gives me wisdom to get through each day and lead me in the direction he wishs me to be in. kinda catch my drift?? if not try and ask a pentecostal church dude they would know better than me.
Dear Atown,

Yes, we are each individuals and start in our Relationship to Heaven from that standpoint. But, the Protestant emphasis on Personal Relationship entails the rejection of Saints, Our Lady, a rejection of Righteousness and Law which would bind us organically into our Community. The Protestant Notion of Personal Salvation is designed to Divide, not Unify.

Christ always spoke in terms of Collectivization -- The Kingdom of Heaven. Christ is the Vine and we are the branches. He presented a Vision of The Church and the Kingdom of Heaven as a Community in which we would submerge our own wills into the Will of God. Love is supposed to be a Unifying Force. But the only thing I hear from most Protestants is Me Me Me Me Me. No sense of Law, Subordination to God, Place in the Community of Heaven, Righteousness as Necessary for the Proper Order of things -- all of this is Blown off by your typical Protestant as he supposes that he and Jesus will have their own special heaven, just the two of them. No! We must be willing to be One of Many. We must be willing to be a Single Leaf on a Vine that is three feet thick and a mile long. We must be willing to do God's Will, without insisting on dictating our demands and conditions to God.

wow lots of attacks by protastants. though u havent mentioned anything about pentecostals who are the main believers in personal relationship, spiritual healings and watnot

Personal realationship with God can come in a few ways. (Yes Leo I am a crazy or maby even insane WOF prot that believes not only in a personal relationship but that we all have his power as well.) One way is reading the Bible that is a letter to each and every person. The other way is the Holy Spirit which cannot reside within you untill you accept Yeshua (Jesus) as Lord of your life and Messiah. When the Holy Spirit comes in you God will speak to you in a few different ways. One way is revealing things is his Word to you. Another although rare is that he will speak to you with a audible voice. Yet another would be conviction and his leadership. Somtimes he will just make things knowen to you. He is your leader and guide. All you have to do is ask and you will be filled with him. These are my experiences with a relationship with God. There may be other ways of communication I am unaware of. Oh yes I forgot to mention tongues and interperatation of toungues.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Nov. 10 2003,2:39)]Personal realationship with God can come in a few ways. (Yes Leo I am a crazy or maby even insane WOF prot that believes not only in a personal relationship but that we all have his power as well.) One way is reading the Bible that is a letter to each and every person. The other way is the Holy Spirit which cannot reside within you untill you accept Yeshua (Jesus) as Lord of your life and Messiah. When the Holy Spirit comes in you God will speak to you in a few different ways. One way is revealing things is his Word to you. Another although rare is that he will speak to you with a audible voice. Yet another would be conviction and his leadership. Somtimes he will just make things knowen to you. He is your leader and guide. All you have to do is ask and you will be filled with him. These are my experiences with a relationship with God. There may be other ways of communication I am unaware of. Oh yes I forgot to mention tongues and interperatation of toungues.
Dear Pop,

Okay.  I have Faith in Christ -- that is my starting position.  I also believe that we must do what the Gospels order us to do, which Paul allows his Protestants to dispense with.  But, as a first step, I have Faith in Christ.

You have Faith in Christ.

But we disagree about everything.

There is only three possible conclusions:  That I have the Holy Spirit, and you don't;  or that You have the Holy Spirit, and I don't; or, the most likely, that neither of us have the Holy Spirit.

Okay, I have just looked about the room and saw my statue of Saint Anthony, and said in my most sonorous voice, "By the power of the Holy Spirit, lift up off that table".  It didn't move.

Now, I challenge you to assert your power of the Holy Spirit so we will know once and for all that we are in fact fibbing when we claim some supernatural advantage over our adversaries in these religious quarrels.  Until you can do what Jesus has promised you could do (summon mountains to cast themselves into the sea) with the Holy Spirit you should have the humility to admit that apparently you just are not Worthy.

In my case I remember what the Prophet has said, "If the Mountain will not come to Mohamet, then Mohamet will go to the Mountain."

*atown goes out and sends demon into abyss*. jk but thats one power that is given to us also, and is considerd a gift of the spirit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Nov. 10 2003,8:14)]*atown goes out and sends demon into abyss*. jk but thats one power that is given to us also, and is considerd a gift of the spirit.
Okay.

I had forgotten that one -- the ability to cast out demons.

Although the Catholic Church believes, in theory, that any Priest or Bishop should be able to cast out Demons, it is really understood that there are only a few good Exorcists in all of the Church.

When I was young I really tried to believe in the Universality of the Holy Spirit. But then you spend 40 years and you don't see hide nor hair of It. It isn't God's Fault. Christ said that when the Salt loses its savor it would be thrown out. Well, Christianity has lost its Savor and God has thrown it out -- even Catholicism for the most part. Christ said that there would be Tares among the Wheat, but hardly hinted that they would choke out the entire Field. That the Goats would drive out the Sheep. that no seed would find good ground.

We are told by Prophecy that the Antichrist would be almost universally received. It would only make sense that in a World where the Antichrist is almost totally triumphant the manifestations of the Holy Spirit would almost entirely disappear.

I don't think we will see much of the Holy Spirit, again, until the Second Coming of Christ.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Now, I challenge you to assert your power of the Holy Spirit so we will know once and for all that we are in fact fibbing when we claim some supernatural advantage over our adversaries in these religious quarrels.
You obvisously dont understand my doctrine. The power God had was faith. Therefore to move mountains and walk on water I must have enough faith before I do so. However I do not have enough faith to do that at present time. And no I dont think I have enough faith to make a satatue move. Oh yes also we are not all together in a room so how easy it would have been for me to lie and say I just called a 20 gallon thing of ice cream into existence.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but thats one power that is given to us
That is not a power but rather a authority we have as sons of God.

power and authority to me are almost the exact same. cuz u cant have one without the other. like say i am a powerful video gamer and i can tell of difrent game secrets with authority. that was a bad anology but i g2g.

Yes but authority does not change as I will always be able to cast out demons. (in some ways it does but this is different from somthing like military clearence and such things) Now the power that we have will change as we grow in faith. This isnt the exact quote but to give a analogy that Creflo Dollar gave. "If you have bad eyesight you can say God thank you that you are healed. You cant take off your glasses and see yet because you wont have enough faith to correct your vision. Now what you gotta do is pray that every day and build up your faith muscle and eventually you will have enough faith to do that." So you see power does change but authority for the most part stays the same.

Back