Ya know its funny how liittle

exodus

it all seems to happen BEFORE the match
smile.gif

And Cresh after all his talk about how he was gonna pwn office, was too scared to even show up...

SEALs win, overall score 14-10.

(round 1 Rangers win 7-5 as CT, round 2 SEALs win 9-3 as CT)

gg all. Look forward to showing Cresh my pump shotty next time we play.

w00t w00t!

*high-fives exo and izip at the same time!*

neg.. actualyl zealot asked me to do a strat for office and if you get a plan picture of the map you can see a clear "alamo" for the T side... only two ways in and all the hosties are there. We just made sure that it wasnt breached. Or if it was we fell back to the other one.

*edited for harshness*

sorry I just get tired of whining/excuses
smile.gif

nothing personal Amorphus ;)

See since I can't go into your forums anymore and taunt Z mercilessly it's not quite as fun. ;-) Then again Exo I do suggest you ph3ar away from me now before I bring the smackage of the metal teeth down on ya. You too SG. ;-) PH3AR THE LAG!

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Oh yea I also fogot how I was pwning that strategy of Rizz's pretty well too. Ph3ar the strategy busting toe of lag. ;-)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

*lol*

I'll just have the whole team throw smoke. your machine may spontaneously combust.

now that would be funny... especially if it blew a fuse and ruined your toaster.

there may be tryouts but i have a good idea of how skilled everyone is at the moment. If we get a lot of new faces i may hold a tryout

hey, exodus - the point is, don't take me seriously. this is a "smack talk" thread, isn't it?

heh. merc isn't /that/ 1337... it's just Goose's awp that I worry about. and his tendency to get odd headshots. and stuff.

As chiknpunk pointed out in the thread about if it was right to use "Your Mother" as a name, Proverbs 26:18-19
18 Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows 19 is a man who deceives his neighbor and says "I was only joking!" Whats the difference in smack talk? This would fall under the same rule, its all trash talking. If the bible says it, why argue with it?

Back