*yawn* rather... tired...

ChickenSoup

Banned
No matter how much I try to sleep, I never get really rested these days. I feel kinda funny... not sick, just... weird. Very tired all the time. All this tiredness has led to sort of a sense of minute depression. By minute, I mean not much, or at least not yet. It's sort of like when I am faced with something really hard, I sometimes catch myself thinking "Whoop dee doo, but what's the point? I won't be able to do it anyway." I've heard that mono is going around (for those who don't know, mono is usually characterized by tiredness/weakness) and I really hope I'm not getting that...

Thanks in advance,
C$

*looks around*

Well good thing I have support

Anyway I'm feeling a bit better now. My cousin feels this way (tired) during a growth spurt, so that's cool

Sorry, been so busy that I missed this thread until now.

I had mono when I was your age. My recollection is that mono is usually accompanied by a fever. So take your temperature over a few days. If you are running a fever, you should definitely go see a doctor.

Also C$, you should try drinking less caffeinated beverages and more water or other non-caffeinated stuff. Caffeine dehydrates the body, and dehydration can make you feel tired, listless, etc. My energy levels were constantly low back when I drank soft drinks all the time. Now I drink a lot of water and non-caffeinated tea, and I am much healthier and happier for it.

(As always, the disclaimer - please don't take my advice as anything but my own opinion, and please see a doctor if your symptoms persist or worsen.)

Paul

Also C$, you should try drinking less caffeinated beverages and more water or other non-caffeinated stuff. Caffeine dehydrates the body, and dehydration can make you feel tired, listless, etc. My energy levels were constantly low back when I drank soft drinks all the time. Now I drink a lot of water and non-caffeinated tea, and I am much healthier and happier for it.
No, you just want me off caffeine because I'm so crazy.

j/k, of course... anyway feeling very tired again, but my mood has gotten noticably better.

Back