Yay! Elihu and wife at hospital

Yeah, now he really can use.....

images.jpg

HAHA, that is awesome Whon!

The baby boy was 7lbs 12oz. He was born 20 inches long. He was born at 11:17 PM on April 23rd, the day before Easter. (I was also born the day before easter 31 years ago). We named him Amane (pronounced ahh-mahn-ehh) Minor. Amane is Japanese for the sound of falling rain or rain falling from the heavens. Minor was my grandfather's name. He has been in great health!

My wife Itsuka is doing well. She has minor pain but is healing quickly. She is extremely attached to the baby already! :) pictures to follow soon for everyone!

She says she is not using either, though the first one for rain is a good guess. The second means candy\sucker...lol. It was inspired by the same sound that rain has, but not the same b\c rain has a negative connotation in Japanese.

HAHA, that is awesome Whon!

The baby boy was 7lbs 12oz. He was born 20 inches long. He was born at 11:17 PM on April 23rd, the day before Easter. (I was also born the day before easter 31 years ago). We named him Amane (pronounced ahh-mahn-ehh) Minor. Amane is Japanese for the sound of falling rain or rain falling from the heavens. Minor was my grandfather's name. He has been in great health!

My wife Itsuka is doing well. She has minor pain but is healing quickly. She is extremely attached to the baby already! :) pictures to follow soon for everyone!
Wow, I didn't know about you being born the day before Easter too. That is so cool.

And of course she's attached to him already. Us mommas are pretty attached before they are even born. ;)

Ahh, can't wait to meet him! Have I said that already? lol

It's nice having the new babies around - especially when they are at your house. I like hearing the stories and seeing the pictures, though.

Back