Yeah... I'm the next one.

Guilo Tal

Well... my WoW account runs out of paid time tomorrow and I've decided to take a short break from WoW. I'd like to thank everyone in Redeemed for everything you've done for me, and Mcfierce, Samboe, and Reco for leading all the raids I've participated in. I just need to take a short break from WoW endgame, and hopefully will be coming back for Icecrown or Cataclysm.

Dradow, Schmeea and Avesther, thank you for the arena teams and I am really sorry for leaving on such a short notice. I hope I don't offend any of you due to my decision to step away for a while.

/salute
-Kut

Last edited:
I'll probably give it a shot... see what it is people have been talking about. Last time I went to another MMORPG (Warhammer Online) it made me realize what I appreciated about WoW... we'll see if Aion does the same.

See, this is why you sign up for the automatic payment - so you aren't tempted to do such crazy things as stop playing!

Take care Kut. If it makes you feel any better, I'll try to keep up with tradition and make sure I sort out possible drops with Stubbers now (of course the stuff I already have and don't need) :)
Take care and enjoy the break. I'll miss ya. Hope you come back soon though. I need someone to help complain with me about all the plate drops!! I just finally got a new weapon to try and catch back up with you in dps too. You were supposed to give me a shot at passing you before you left.
Anyways, take care and keep in touch. Stop in and say hi in vent at least.

I'll be in vent. Who else is going to argue with Samboe or call Mcfierce a noob?

Probably won't be gone permanently... just need a short break from endgame. And Stubbers, if Cassadine isn't online and I'm in vent, just come to my channel and I'll try to answer your questions, but it will take longer because I'll have to either look up the stats online or manually enter each item into a spreadsheet.

I'll take good care of him Cass..dont worry..Well he will be an assassin so he will hold up the Rogue fort over here for ya.too..

Back