Yehsua is Lord!

mrpopdrinker

Adelpit says unless we say Yeshua is Lord a bunch of times we cant get Ruach HaKodesh so anyone who wants the Holy Spirt say a bunch of times. Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is LordYeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord Yeshua is Lord

Little brother, you forgot the word "the".
So then by THE Ruach HaKodesh, i now correct your error.
To wit:YESHUA IS THE LORD. AMEN
NOW BETTER!
i am nothing0.
One sentence says it best:
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

YOU said Yeshua is Lord 100+ times and so 100+ times you have stumbled.
Now let me help you up!
It exactly goes by THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT like this:YESHUA IS THE LORD. AMEN
Thankyou Jesus.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Ok ill take a bunch of steps now. YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD YESHUA IS THE LORD

Pop, now you're also using the "Hebrew name" for the Holy Spirit?

And a thought just occurred to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't God kind of be above Earthly languages? For some reason, I doubt they actually speak Hebrew in Heaven. So again, do you really, REALLY think Jesus cares what language your pronounce his name in?

that is true timor, but Yehsua is only Jesus, which the only way we have his hebrew name is from taking his greek name and translating it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (timor @ Oct. 16 2003,3:40)]Pop, now you're also using the "Hebrew name" for the Holy Spirit?

And a thought just occurred to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't God kind of be above Earthly languages? For some reason, I doubt they actually speak Hebrew in Heaven. So again, do you really, REALLY think Jesus cares what language your pronounce his name in?
I was using the Hebrew name for the Holy SPirit because I was playing with Adelpit. Nothing I say to him should be taken to seriously. Also as I said in a post elsewhere. If I went to Yisrael I would want to be called Howard not Hvrd. I show Yeshua the same respect. (I dont know if I spelled the transliteration of my name right but that is as close as I can in english) It is out of respect nothing more. If you pray in the name of Jesus the father will hear your prayer just as well if as you did it in the name of Yeshua. I do agree that heaven most likely has its own language. For now anyway.
smile.gif

Back