You know you are in Redeemed when...

You know you're in redeemed when there isnt filth in gchat all the time..Something i am greatful for..there is spam...But not filth :D

You're know you're in Redeemed when a total noob like Dradow is treated like a pro.

I'm writing a macro for how to GotW an entire raid except for Goblit/Chalice. I will post on the secret drood forums.

You know you're in Redeemed when there is a 100% chance a given thread, no matter what the subject, has devolved into all-spam by page 3...

Except for this thread, it is genuine from post one. Genuine spam that is.

You know you are in Redeemed when you notice that Gilga just got the uber cool post count of 1234

You know you're in Redeemed when Gilga posts Venn diagrams, pivot tables, spreadsheets, and complex algorithms to manage internal guild processes! Gilgadocs FTW!

You know you're in Redeemed when it's harder to get people to take stuff from the guild bank than to donate to it...
[hmmm, I should probably put together a Powerpoint on optimizing goods flow through the guild bank...]

You know you're in Redeemed when someone applies for the position to make and post said complex diagrams.

You know you're in Redeemed when there are members who have come from other servers, and have either had to transfer or start a character from scratch.

You know you are in Redeemed if you know who Billygoat, the pink carebear with the pineapple hat, Gobby, Fishtank, Gilgabear, Oman, Superman, Bellybutton, the minister of propaganda, and Mr. Fuzzy are.

Back