You wait time to get on lately

the major issues i think would be that many people might exodus away to a low/medium pop server and then there will just be ques because 2-3 major guilds or groups moved to those servers that we went to to avoid the que but infact there is now one. IF there is a decision to move i would suggest waiting till near the vary end to do it.

I agree, I think we should wait a week or so and see how it changes. Hopefully Blizzard won't put too tight of a time limit for the transfer, so we have time to check things out and see how they're going.

I agree. Bledie and I are all for a server transfer as a guild. The only reason we play on Illidan is the guild. The server queus have limited our playtime majorly. We work a lot of hours and sometimes we like to get up an hour or so early to log in and craft or play a little before we head off to work for the night. These past two weeks we have seen ques up to 40 minutes long. Which has pretty much eliminated our playtime. We are both starting to get tired of paying $32 a month for something we cant even enjoy and to be honest the time away is causing quite a bit of loss of interest. We had hoped things would smooth out shortly after release but it hasnt so far. In fact with each patch it seems to get worse. So far we have paid $96 plus the $160 we spent to buy the game for a game we lately can seldom play and even when we can it has been so buggy that it is often unplayable. Lets hope they can implement server transfers soon, along with all the high end pvp content they have promised us.

jaz sounds like the two of you are dissappointed, and not unjustly, i dont want to be negative, but you guys might want to cancel the account for a month or two while the new content hopefully comes out, gives you a chance to take a break ect. or you can always play the horde alts and beat Evicera (Lore) outfor highest lvl horde char ^_^.

As of March 3, 2005, Blizzard is testing the character transfer solution.

I suspect two things:

1. The amount of head way time and the window of opportunity will be short.
2. There will be a cap on the number of characters transfered onto servers.

iTS Sad, I tryed to get on to see old faces, But it was a no go. Mayhap someday , mayhap *WINBtw do we have a Player fiction area in this forum, I gots stories in my head screaming to come out

Last edited:
Back