Your funny Guild Wars quotes

ChickenSoup

Banned
Be it a battle cry or just a weird thing you said, post it here!

I was afk for a while when my caramel cake came out of the oven and when I came back I 'valiantly' charged into a group of enemies yelling "All righty, lets do this chums! MAD DOOOGGG MAAAAAAAAAATT!!!!!!"

Can I make an entry for Dredd?

"Yay! I have a sausage on my nose!"

Okay, it was my fault he said it. But still funny!

I was messing around in PvP with some random folks, there was a break in the fighting and I said to a person on the other team, "You fight like a dairy farmer!" To my surprise a person on the other team said, "How appropriate...you fight like a cow!" Needless to say I was useless after that because I was laughing so hard. I was also surprised that someone knew the comeback to that insult!

I (Loew) was playing Competition Arenas (now known as Random Arenas) once and immediately after loading saw "Llamas Rule has joined the game". I couldn't resist and typed "Llama's drool" and then briefly told him about our families visit to Virginia Safari Park (Drive Thru Zoo) on our summer vacation and that a couple weeks later there was still drool all over the side of our van. He (warrior) immediately ran straight for me when the gates open and died in a matter of seconds.

"me n pastori are dating" and "im a stance tank"

[toj.cc]phantom said:
I was messing around in PvP with some random folks, there was a break in the fighting and I said to a person on the other team, "You fight like a dairy farmer!" To my surprise a person on the other team said, "How appropriate...you fight like a cow!" Needless to say I was useless after that because I was laughing so hard. I was also surprised that someone knew the comeback to that insult!
Is that from Monkey Island?

We have two of the Monkey Island games (one was part of Paul's Vday gift), but I haven't played either. I guess I have to, just so you people will make sense!

"Sleep well and dream of Large women." I told this to Halonic the other a direct quote from The Dredd Pirate Roberts to Fezzik in...............The Princess Bride!!!!

Thrawn said:
Is that from Monkey Island?

Yes it is...

MaidMirawyn said:
We have two of the Monkey Island games (one was part of Paul's Vday gift), but I haven't played either. I guess I have to, just so you people will make sense!

Which two? The first and second ones are the best, three is great and four s pretty good.

[toj.cc]phantom said:
Which two? The first and second ones are the best, three is great and four s pretty good.

You're asking the wrong person. I haven't played them, remember? :D

Hmmm...wracking brain...."Curse" and "Escape," maybe?

w00t monkey Island I have beaten the first and second, and I must say I had 2 friends helping me and we still needed a guide to beat them :eek:. my bro and I also have the fourth but I havn't bothered to play it, and we r looking into getting the third.

Halonic said:
Large women offer at least two distinct advantages. They give you warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.

LOL

Sleep well and dream of large women.

Anyone who wishes my husband that is in trouble...either you're implying I'm large, or you're hoping he dreams about another woman.

Either way, you're in trouble... :D

MaidMirawyn said:
You're asking the wrong person. I haven't played them, remember? :D

Hmmm...wracking brain...."Curse" and "Escape," maybe?

EDIT:

Reposted smaller pictures...

Last edited:

The first one...

The second one...

The third one...

The fourth one...

I love this series...and it is one of the first I played...

"Hmm, a rubber chicken with a pully in the middle. What possible use could that have."
~Guybrush Threepwood

EDIT:
If your interested in playing the first two (since you can't purchase them anymore) I can hook you up with a website were you can download them, plus a nifty little program called SCUMMVM that was made to run all those awesome LucasArts games...as long as they are the CD version or the SCUMMVM version...the one I'll give you is the CD version though...

Last edited:
Back