Your Gaming Setups?

heres some pics of mine >:D edit: i also have surround sound in here :), and also, sorry for the dirtiness of the pictures, my room is quite dirty. 2nd edit : it's quad core btw, running about.. 2.7 ghz on each core, something like that. i would list the rest of the specs, but im lazy.

Last edited:
srs...32 inch dynex tv for my monitor

1 gig vram (nvidia 250 gts)
win 7
4 gig of ram
2.8 dual core processor
it's meh

Mouse = bestest mouse of all time: logitech mx518 has lasted through sc, d2, css, wc3, wc3 tft, guild wars, wow, aion and the newest sc2 :D

Last edited:
Mouse = bestest mouse of all time: logitech mx518 has lasted through sc, d2, css, wc3, wc3 tft, guild wars, wow, aion and the newest sc2 :D
<3 for the MX518. Got it in 2006 and still using it for gaming. (I use a Logitech Marble Mouse with my left hand for non-gaming use to make sure I don't stress my wrists.)

<3 for the MX518. Got it in 2006 and still using it for gaming. (I use a Logitech Marble Mouse with my left hand for non-gaming use to make sure I don't stress my wrists.)

That's hardcore xD I actually use these beat up (and rather smelly from all the sweat from my wrists) wrist gel rest thingies. I can't play without them. I think ever gamer should use them. I put something flat under my keyboard and mouse to make sure my wrists are straight and level with the keyboard and mouse due to hands being slightly higher from the little gel pads.

My setup:

4 GBs RAM
500 GB HDD
ATI Radeon 5850 (was $300 when I got it. Runs everything extremely smooth including Metro 2033, and Direct X 11 games look incredible. ^__^)
AMD Phenom II X4 955 (Black?), running at 3.2 GHz (don't care to overclock, runs fast enough. :p)
650w Corsair PSU
Cooler Master HAF 922 (with I think it's 2 or 3 120mm fans? All red lights though)
Eclipse II Keyboard (switched to Purple/Red lighting)
Logitech G500
23 Inch HP monitor
And stickers which the PC wouldn't turn on without.

I'll post screenshots of it when I get home from class. :)

I don't have a camera on hand, but my specs are:

4GB RAM
32GB SSD (for OS)
1TB HDD
ATI Radeon 5850 (like Keero said, this thing is fantastic)
AMD Athlon II X4 635 running @ 2.9 GHz (Not what I originally had, there's a terrible story I now have involving shipping things to AK via standard postal service... Still, it runs better than I expected)
XCLIO Windtunnel (two 250mm fans on the side = epic airflow)
Saitek Cyborg keyboard
Razor Naga mouse (fantastic for MMOs, and anything where I can map actions to the buttons on the side)
Two 22in monitors and one 24in. Often runs ATI's Eyefinity.
I've also got a Wacom board sitting on my desk that I occasionally dabble in design with.

I couldn't help but think of Futurama:
Cubert: Hey, Leela, help me apply these flame decals I got in my cereal. They'll make the ship go faster.
Leela: And what's your scientific basis for thinking that?
Cubert: I'm 12.

My setup:

4 GBs RAM
500 GB HDD
ATI Radeon 5850 (was $300 when I got it. Runs everything extremely smooth including Metro 2033, and Direct X 11 games look incredible. ^__^)
AMD Phenom II X4 955 (Black?), running at 3.2 GHz (don't care to overclock, runs fast enough. :p)
650w Corsair PSU
Cooler Master HAF 922 (with I think it's 2 or 3 120mm fans? All red lights though)
Eclipse II Keyboard (switched to Purple/Red lighting)
Logitech G500
23 Inch HP monitor

I'll post screenshots of it when I get home from class. :)

Pretty extreme for Starcraft 2...

6GB Corsair Dominator RAM
820GB Seagate HDD
Gigabyte GTX 275 (Ancient)
Intel i7 920 2.67 Ghz
700w Corsair PSU
G15 Gaming Keyboard (Old version)
MX-518 Mouse
23 Inch Samung LCD (2048x1152)

Last edited:
Pretty extreme for Starcraft 2...

6GB Corsair Dominator RAM