Your Main and Alts.

OhioRogue

Hello all,
While waiting for the password for the website let me get a jump on the guild characters info.
Please list for me your main toon first and then any/all other alts. you with to list. Your alts. must be in the MSC Guild. Otherwise, it may be a confusing to new members that don't know some of those that help out now and again but do not have all their toons with us.
For example:
Ohiorogue/Ohiopreist/Ohiowarrior/Ohiodruid

God Bless America!
The Ohio's

Last edited:
Lechuza - Main, Orc hunter 365 Engineer / 375 Alchemy
Texican - Alt (Personal Bank) Tauren Hunter 300 Enchanter / 300 Leatherworker (rarely leaves TB AH)
Cowthulu - Alt, Tauren Druid Herbalism / Engineer

Lechuza should be level 70 before Feb.

Uzzo - Main (UD Mage)
Uzzum - Alt (Belf Pally)

P.S. Thanks for taking on this task. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Oy, here is my list

Madiera - main - mage(arcane/some frost)
Madeline - alt - hunter (beast master - may change)
Chula - alt - hunter
Shamoo - alt - shaman
Shalomme - alt - priest (shadow for now - will change for healing after 50 or so)
Adorabull - alt - druid (balance - will change for healing if needed)
Isabeaux - mage (frost)

Dairyair - bank alt (no plans for getting in guild)

I also have an alliance alt for commerce purposes (if anyone wants a pet or an alliance only recipe, let me know) Isabeau - hunter

Gee, I should have my head examined. Altaholic.... sigh.

Last edited:
Hello all,
While waiting for the password for the website let me get a jump on the guild characters info.
Ohio: I e-mailed you the information for the web dev account for the MSC site. Let me know if you don't receive it and I can re-send it.

Plankeye - main(ish) - UD Priest
Deathfangs - alt - Orc Hunter

I am most active in Redeemed right now but still try to stop in on occasion to melt faces.

Like Plankeye, I'm primarily on the Alliance side, but within the Blade's Edge context, see sig for toons, and I consider Tbarrga to be my main.

I think most of you know how I am but in case some don't here we go:
Yellowjacket (YJ) lvl 70 Tauren Warrior/Tank/Blacksmith 275/Mining 323
Killeen lvl 70 Troll Huntress/Beast Master/ Elemental LW 333+
Erath lvl 34 Blood Elf Pally/Healer???/ Enchanting / Tailor
Demitt lvl 14 Blood Elf Priest/Healer
And unlike Mad Iam not an Altaholic (at least not yet) we might need to set up a 12 step program for that.:D
Well now I'm like Mad

Last edited:
A 12-step plan for altaholics? Well, I certainly wouldn't be anonymous.

So, would I need a few more alts to start a 12 step? You know, 12 alts for 12 steps.... hmmm. :D

I have played WoW since it was released, and still don't have a character to 70...due to making to many alts... :) ...however, I now have a 62, who should be 70 in a months time!!! :)

Back