Z Missions

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
I hope I am not stepping on someones toes, feelings, or job, and I am not sure how many are still chasing the Zaishen Coins. But today 3/19/2010 the Zaishen Mission is Vizunah Square. This is a straight up smush fest that is timed and not too hard to bonus. I am willing to go on Vizunah mission how ever the number of times it takes to drag a few 'toons through starting tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Because it is blind fortune on who your allys are from the other side, and there are a LOT of people doing this mission today, so a chance of getting those that consider themselves leet and making the mission painful by their attitudes whilst chasing the bonus is much higher.:( But I am willing to risk that if today is your only day to do the mission. I have several foriegn and a few local 'toons that can do this mission.
Smush fest anyone? Just for funsies.:)
Edit: Oooops forgot to say nm, but if you would find it fun to die a horrible, awful, gruesom death I can handle hm too. Time is flexible.

Last edited:
You are mt. time right? Which kinda puts you in the middle, so you tell me.

edit: I have been in touch with someone from Germany so would 1500 EDT be fine for y'all?
edit of my edit:p: Gots to make it 1600 EDT, I have a 1300 EDT funeral to attend.

Last edited:
I have prayer at local nursing home tomorrow morning. I wouldn't be home until 1 pm EST about.

I did the PUG with 3 chars this afternoon. was great.

Have 3 chars to do it with tomorrow.

Need exact time :)

Yeah - I'm PDT. 4 EDT will be a bit early for me. I am meeting with a family at that time and won't be home before 5 EDT at the earliest. If I make it I'll look for you guys - otherwise, have fun.

Oks let's make it 1800(6pm)EDT. Told ya I'm flexible, and some problems getting the Euros on line anyway.

I'll plan to be there. Where is there - local or foreign quarter?

I ran the mission in normal mode today (for my normal mode storybook) - and got a team that wanted to run off ahead and leave Mhenlo and Togo to fend for themselves. Not much of a joint effort except for the big fights. We made it but it wasn't fun.

Local and Foriegn depending on what you have. some of us have both and can do either. Personally I have Z mish on both.

It looks like it is letting me into both - so it doesn't matter to me. I KNOW I can get into the local one.

Actually there were others that came and went, after you left. The final showing was in order: NM-Masters, HM-Masters, NM-Masters HM-fail, NM-Fail, NM-fail, NM-Masters. I need to fire my Ele :p

Last edited:
Back